🎇Training camp , part -5🎇

You stepped towards him a little and getting on your tippy toes you kissed his cheek

You stepped towards him a little and getting on your tippy toes you kissed his cheek . He looked flustered but not to lie , you were more flustered than him . 'Omg Omg , I did it , I did it' . You turned around blushing and kept on walking . Tsukishima soon caught up to you and the rest of the walk to the training camp was silent . 

" Oh the love birds are here " Sugawara said with his hands crossed beneath his chest . You giggled nervously while tsukishima had a solemn expression on his face . " Did you made out in the forest ? gross ? " Noya pointed out but sugawara silenced him . " Not grosser than when you were eating noddles with straws " Tsukishima snapped and went away . 

Sugawara was holding noya to jumping on tsuki and eating him . " COME BACK HERE , TSUKISHIMA " Daichi hit him with a volleyball . 

" Nice headshot " Kurro commented with a smirk dancing across his lips . tsukishima turned around with an annoyed expression . " Listen to your mothe- sugawara " Daichi said but a little red painted his cheeks . 

" Ok then , keep talking my sugawara - san " tsukishima extended the 'my' , mocking daichi .

Sugawara smirked , which just irritated tsukishima . " did you two kissed " . Your and tsukishima's faces shone 24 shades of red . " we did n- " Tsuki cut you off . 

" WE DID " he said and you looked up at him with a shocked face . Everybody fell silent and tanaka slapped tsukishima's head and dragged me away from him . " You stole the innocence of our precious manager , you may not be forgiven . " He said . 

" Wait , tanaka " Kurro said . " she only kissed him on the cheek " 

" How do you know ? " Tsukishima asked being shocked once in his life . Sugawara grabbed his phone and clicked a photo not leaving this moment . He was so proud that tsukishima can show more emotions just like a dotting mother . 

" Well I saw you with my own two eyes " He said squinting his eyes a little . You two blushed .'shit he saw' . 

" *gasp*" You turned to the weird gasp and it was yachi . " (y/n) , you didn't tell me you were dating tsukishima - kun " she said huffing at the end , trying to look a little angry .  " Hitoka , I can explain " You sweat dropped . 

" HEY HEY HEY , WHO'S DATING WHO " 'Here comes another problem'

" stop your who who hooting , are you a owl " Akaashi said walking beside bokuto . " (Y/N) and tsukishima are dating , but they didn't tell anyone " kurro said , pointing at you two . 

" No , we aren't dating " tsukishima and you said together . 

kurro smirked " couple goals " You both blushed more , but it was out of embarrassment . "  I thought you were gonna confess that night " sugawara whispered in tsukishima's ear . 

" what happened was ....... 

                                                           flashback : 

                                                          'this is the perfect opportunity to confess ...... should I ? .............Ok Here I go ...............' 

" (y/n) " tsukishima called out and you hummed in reply . 

" I -I - " He was shuttering a little too much so looked over to him . His face was redder then ever which made you blush too . " you ? " 

" Yeah , I - I "He paused again , getting more red . He turned away his gaze . 'Let's put words together with 'I' that will make a sentence " You thought . " I eat potatoes , I killed some , I hate romantic movies , I popped my pants .... No not at all . I ? I ? I love you ? "You blushed at your own thoughts .

Your grabbed his cheeks getting on your toes , making him look at you and then you notices how hot they were (not that hot , but hot hot ) . " tsuki , you have a fever " You gasped immediately . He blushed more and nodded . 

" Should have told me sooner " You said , grabbing his hand and running to his house . " stay warm and drink soup , it will help " You said like a mother tells her son to do chores . He nodded while being tucked in bed . " Ok then , I will be going now " You said and locking the front door , you signed .  

flashback end : 

" so that's what happened " Tsukishima finished his story and sugawara signed . The two team captains were bugging you . " Ok ok guys , it's clear that they aren't dating , can we just start practicing " daichi clapped his hands together . 

Bokuto hugged your shoulder with one hand and poked your cheek with another . " How do you know , that they aren't dating " . Then someone grabbed your hand and you feel being parted away from bokuto . " Bokuto - san , Let's show (y/n)-san one of your serves " akaashi said who was holding bokuto by the collar . 

" Hey hey (y/n) - oh " He stopped as he saw tsukishima standing behind you , holding your hand and a dark aura surrounding him . Bokuto sweat dropped . 

" HEY VOLLEYBALL LOSERS , GET YOUR ASS IN HERE , WE GOT NEW TEAMS TO PRACTICE WITH " Coach ukai called you all and you were really happy that he took you out of that circus like thing . You get in the gym and saw there were two more teams practicing . " Yoo hoo " Someone whispered in your ear and you jumped . You turned around and found it was oikawa who had a grin on his face . 

" Y-yoo h-hoo " You said getting repeated by bokuto who screamed at the top of his lungs " YOO HOO " . Oikawa was still grinning so you smiled at him too . 

" Long time no see (y/n) - chan " Oikawa said . 

" No one wanted to see you " Tsukishima said as he passed you two . Oikawa pouted a little but then turned to you again . " can I have an hug though " He asked widening his arms . 

" y-yeah , of course " You went in for the hug but some one grabbed a handful of your t-shirt and pulled you back . " No " You saw tsukishima's dark aura appear again . Everyone in the gym gulped looking at him , including the coaches . While sugawara was clicking photos . 

" Aww kei - chan , you are selfish " Oikawa pouted again . 

" Shut up and ..... you " He looked at you and you gulped . " come with me " . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨ bokuto : I want you all to play uno at my funeral   ✨

✨ kurro : Bro do you need a therapist                              ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨