🎇The day had finally came🎇

A big boi time skip :

You had become a successful band with the help of your producer and you owed asahi a big one . You were in touch with most of your friends and of course tsukishima . You will either video call or chat whenever you got time . He chose volleyball as his profession and the day was finally coming .

Tsukishima was listening to music in the boys locker room . Not just any music , music by bloodlust fairies . " Oi tsukishima , what are you listening too " Bokuto asked coming towards him and he quickly pressed the 'next' button and symphony by clean bandit started playing .

🎵Now your song is on repeat and I am dancing on to your heartbeat 🎵

" Good choice " Bokuto said patting tsuki's back a little to harsh . He nodded in reply . 'Never thought , I will relate to a song this much' .

You were back stage , watching the new match of ASAS in which your boyfriend was . " (y/n) , are you ready for your first live performance " Yami asked tapping your shoulder . You paused the game and looked up to her while nodding .

" Good , you also got a big day tomorrow " She smirked and you started to blush remembering tomorrow was the day , you were getting .................................

<3

<3

<3

You and tsukishima were on a call with each other . " It's today " You said .

" It's today " He repeated " Damn I have been waiting for this day "

" (y/n) , that flight is gonna arrive soon " Siya said fixing her glasses as little . You nodded at her and returned to the call . " Well I am gonna go now " You said .

" If you are late , I am not going to say them "

" Shut up , I know you will . Bye " With this you cut off the phone and got on the flight back to japan , after a long time .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" OK OK THE BRIDE IS RUNNING LATE , WHAT IF HER PLANE CRASHED , WHAT IF SHE CHANGED HER MIND " Yachi said panicking as her daughter 'monika' signed . " I feel like my heart is gonna pop out of my mouth " yachi said again holding her mouth .

" Swallow it back in " yams said patting her back . " I don't think that's what you tell to a person " tsukishima commented .

"OK EVERYBODY CALM DOWN " Daichi shouted clapping his hands together .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" (Y/n) get in the taxi fast " yami shouted getting everybody's attention .