🎇Christmas🎇

You spent the day on tsukishima's house

You spent the day on tsukishima's house . You changed into the clothes he gave you and his mother called you both downstairs to have breakfast . You mother smiled looking at you to blushing at each other . 

" so am I finally gonna be grandmother " His mother asked and his brother choked on his food . Tsukishima looked over at you who was just a blushing mess right now . He smirked " Maybe " . 

Everyone looked at him in shock including you . His brother coughed more and you were now just blushing like a tomato . His mother giggled and let you eat your breakfast in peace . You called your mother to tell her that you were staying at tsuki's . 

" Why didn't you tell me that Christmas was not today " You said to your mom over the phone . You mother giggled " Look at the good point , he confessed " You started to blush again and tsukishima smiled looking over at you . " Whatever , I looked like an idiot " You said and heard your mother giggle more . 

" You are an idiot " Tsukishima said , pressing a kiss against your hair and you started to blush more than you already were . " Hello mister son - in - law " Your mother said from over the phone and tsukishima turned red . You smirked . 

Your mother giggled again . " Well bye , have fun . I will pick you tomorrow " She said . " Bye mom " with this you cut off the phone and turned to tsukishima who looked like he was thinking something . 

" what do couple do ? " he asked . 

" How would I know , You are the first person I dated " 

" well you are the first person I dated too " 

" That's not my fault " 

Suddenly his brother the room . " Welcome to dating advice with akiteru , what are your problem " 

" get out " Tsukishima said and you giggled . His brother went away looking depressed . You both spent the day reading books and watching movies . None of you wanted to go out because it was too cold . 

The day came to an end and you were in your pajamas , getting ready to go to sleep . You looked over to the wrapped gift in your bag . 'I hope you like this saltyshima' . " do you need extra futons " His mother asked and before you can say anything , tsuki spoke up . 

" I am too lazy to lay them down on the floor " 

" You just wanna sleep with her " Akiteru said , stuffing his face with ice cream . 

" SHUT UP " You and his mother giggled together and the two brother started bickering . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" good night potato " 

" good night saltyshima " He turned off the lamps and you both drifted off to sleep . You woke up in the middle of the night and checked your phone was the date was . '25th December  , perfect' . Getting out of the bed , making sure that tsuki won't wake up , you took out the small gift from the bag and silently crept downstairs and kept the gift under the Christmas tree . 

" what are you doing " The voice said and the light were turned on . There stood tsukishima . You pouted " Why do you always wake up the wrong time . Secret Santa is not secret anymore " . He chuckled a bit and came towards , bending down he picked up the gift . " for me ? " He asked and you nodded while grinning . " I have something for you too " . He said and took your hand and guided you back to his room . He took out a box from under his bed which was wrapped in gift paper really poorly . " It's for you " . 

" Let's open them together " You suggested and he nodded . 

You opened the box and found out that there was a scarf and a cat keychain too . Tsukishima found out that it was a pair of gloves and a bunch of candies and lollipops . He chuckled " You know , we are supposed to open them in the morning " 

" I don't care , I love the scarf " . 

" Well I remember that your gone blown away in the wind " 

" I remember that you lost your gloves " You both giggled looking at each other and finally decided to sleep . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yachi has planned a small party at her house , so you both walked to her house . 

" We started dating " You announced in front of your team mates who were present in the house . " what do you mean by 'started' , aren't you dating for a long time " Tanaka said who was having a competition with noya that who can finish the whole bottle of cola first .

" No " Tsuki stated . 

" Well you acted like a couple , so we thought you did " sugawara said and you both started to blush while everyone else chuckled . You played games , drank , and sang , and most importantly they all gave a proper farewell because you were gonna go to Germany . 

" Best Christmas ever " You said walking back home together with tsukishima . 

" Also because you are my girlfriend " He said and you started to blush but hid your face in your scarf (yes which tsuki gave) .  He suddenly grabbed your hand , which caught you by surprise and you jumped a little . " what , I am just holding your head " He pouted and you signed while smiling . 

" Yes yes , saltyshima " 

You intertwined your fingers with his and walked back to your house . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heheh . Look I am not good at writing fluff between couple , I like fluff between friends more . By the way I hope you like this chapter and WHAT'S UP WITH ALL OF YA IN THE COMMENTS , I JUST MADE HIM CONFESS AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO DIE . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨Tendo to noya : Nunchucks are illegal in some ✨

✨ states but guns aren't . SO if you tie two guns  ✨

✨ together you will make a nun chuck                     ✨

✨Daichi pulling noya away : Oh well you look at ✨ 

✨ the time , awfully late . We shall get going         ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

I love tendo so much !!!!!