🎇Amusement park🎇

" Eh " You six said together

" Eh " You six said together . 

" We are going to grab milkshakes " Kageyama said puffing up his chest , trying to look bigger then he already is . Tsukishima steeped forward staring down at smaller male . " Actually no ,we are just going to walk around . " 

You four backed away from those two as they didn't stopped fighting about what they should do first . 

" Wanna get crepes " Hinata whispered to you and you three nodded . Leaving the 2 bickering male , who were two busy fighting to notice you missing , you went to the van selling crepes . After paying you decided to go back and see if they had made up and to your surprise they weren't fighting but not facing each other too . 'Made up my ass'

" Where did you go " Kageyama asked pouting slightly . " To get crepes " You said showing them . 

" Where are ours " 

" We forgot to buy " Hinata said . Tsukishima signed "well actually I don't care " he leaned over your shoulder and took a bite of your crepe . You blushed but didn't leave a chance to hit his head . " It's mine " . 

" It's ours " He corrected and you blushed harder . 

" It's obvious " Hinata whispered to kageyama . " Too obvious " Kageyama whispered back staring at you two . Kageyama just took the whole crepe from hinata and kept it high so hinata won't reach it , taking little bites at times . Yamaguchi and yachi looked like a normal peaceful couple here only . 

" Let's go on rides " Hinata said jumping up and down and you all agreed . 

" roller coaster ? " Tsukishima asked looking at you and you just stared at the huge ride in front of you . It was not like you were afraid , it was just your first time . " Are you scared ? " He asked 'This is a perfect time to hold her hands Yass !' . You looked over at him and said " I am excited " Grabbing his hand you started running towards the ride . 'Whatever , I am still holding her hand'

Getting the tickets , you had to wait in the line for some time but your turn came fast . Getting in the seat you put on the safety belt . You looked over to tsukishima and saw the pale expression on his face " Are you scared " You said chuckling and stretching the 'you' . He huffed " I am not " You chuckled again . 

The ride started slow and you were going uphill . " It's coming " You said getting excited . " 1.....2....3" Suddenly tsukishima grabbed your hand hard . It hurt but you didn't complained about it . You squeezed his hand and smiled to yourself . 

You got of the ride when it was over and punched your both arms in the air " It was fun " . Tsukishima trailed behind you , looking pale . " I feel sick " . 

You patted his back while he drank water . " What to do next ? " Hinata asked , excited as usual . " Haunted house " Yamaguchi suggested and yachi smiled at him . He smiled back . " YESS!! " Hinata said as he ran to the direction of the haunted house . " Boke , you got a head start , come back " Kageyama shouted as he ran behind hinata .