🎇training camp🎇

" start ! " you teacher said and you bolted down writing in your papers along with hinata

" start ! " you teacher said and you bolted down writing in your papers along with hinata . 

flashback : 

" You will see a girl who looks like a mafia gang leader with a crappy van , just tell her your names and she will transport you there . Also , buckle up hard " Tanaka said and you and hinata saluted . " Do you remember everything " suga asked and you both nodded . 

" If you don't pass , I will kill you both " He said with a innocent smile , which didn't look innocent to you two at all . 

flashback end 

" Time finished , pass you answer sheets " The teacher said and you both slammed the papers on her desk and ran out in your full speed . " (y/n) wanna race ? " he asked . 

" you are on it " You said with a smirk and ran in your full speed . You saw a girl with short blonde hair standing in front of a van . " are you saeko onne chan " hinata asked . 

" ahh , You are the losers , who failed in the exams " She said " get in " . You both pouted at the word 'losers' but got in the car anyway . " buckle up passengers because shit is about to get real " she said and you looked at her confused . She suddenly stomped on the escalator and the car started with a bum ! . " who tf gave you a license " Hinata asked clutching on his seat . The blonde laughed . " the instructor didn't wanna ride with me , so he just passed me " . she said and you gulped . 'Oh lord , I am too young to die , please let me live till I get a boyfriend'

" Where's shoyo " Kenma asked picking up balls from the floor . " fighting " tanaka answered . 

" fighting ? " he tilted his head a little not understanding . 'fighting for his life'

" we are here losers , get up from the floor " She said . 

" are you sure we are here , You won't start the car when we get up , will you ? " Hinata asked . " I might , if you don't " the blonde said fidgeting with the keys . Hinata and you jumped out of the car and fell on the ground . 

" the potato and tangerine are finally here " Tsuki said with his classic smirk . " Looks like , they survived " tanaka said elbowing noya . 

" Onne chan is a life saver " noya said , there were stars in his eyes . (stars , you know what I mean , don't you ? no ? ) 

You got up from the ground and looked around , and then you spotted the pudding haired guy . You remembered that you used to play with him . " (y/n) ? " he looked at you . 

" Kenma ! " You and hinata both said and jumped on the little guy . Then you felt he wasn't little , he was actually really big . You looked up to see a black haired guy which looked like a rooster smirking down at you . You immediately back away . "You are not kenma " You said . 

" I am kurro " He said . " UMM ok , good bye " You said going away , trying to find kenma . " then you spotted him , talking to hinata . " Kenma " You shouted as you hugged him . His hair rose up just like a cat (ohh hoo) . " H-Hi , I am sorry for kurro " He said . 

" it's not a problem " You said and then looked at him and then pouted " How dare , you grow up " 

" I can't control my growth " he said . 

" Oh wow , three chibi chans " A tall guy with silver hair said coming towards you . " lev shut up " Kenma said . " Hi , I am lev " He said looking down at you . 

" t-tall " You shuttered backing away . " Don't be afraid of him , he isn't harmful " Kenma said . 

" hey , this feels like you are referring to a dog " A boy with a shaved head but a little blonde in between said coming towards you . Then he stopped " K-kenma , you are t-talking to a girl " He said . " And it's a-also sexy " . 

'everybody here is so scary' . " you can be afraid of him , he is harmful " Kenma said and you backed away . Kiyoko came and stood in front of you . " let's go " she said taking you hand and dragging you away from those all . " damn that was scary " You said patting your chest . 

" Look out for the perverted aliens " she said and you nodded . " Though there are many girl managers , you will be ok " she said and took you to a place where there were many girls along with yachi . " (y/n) , thank goodness , you are alive " yachi said jumping into your arms . You giggled " yes , I am alive "You said . 

" Where is tsuki ? " You said , she pointed in a direction where all the boys were . The rooster head and another person who looked like an owl were bugging him . " maybe , he need help " yachi said with a smile and you nodded and went over to them . 

" e-excuse me " You said and the three looked at you and them smirked . " aren't you the girl who jumped on me a moment ago " The rooster head asked . 

" y-yeah , I am sorry for that " You answered awkwardly . "  damn , kuro lucky lucky . She is pretty " The one who looked like an owl said and you blushed . 

" c-can , I-I borrow tsuki for a moment " You asked and they both smirked . " why don't you just talk here " The rooster head said . " I am kurro and he is bokuto " . 

" Well , I can but I need tsuki to do some work " you said . " we can do it " The both said leaving tsuki and joining you . " Umm " . 'Now I gotta find something to do' . You looked around and found some boxes lying around . " I need to pick them " You pointed and they both rushed to the boxes . You signed and turned to tsukishima . " thank you " he said . 

" You didn't ask for my help " You smirked at him and he bonked you on the head . " Omg , I don't wanna deal with them again " You said . 

" come with me , I know a secret place " He said and grabbing your hand , he dragged you away . 

" You see bokuto " Kurro asked . 

" yesh , let's set them up together " Bokuto said . 

" I am watching you both " Akashi said from behind them and they both gulped . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨oikawa : looking in the mirror * . Bloody marry✨

✨bloody marry , bloody  marry                                   ✨

✨ushijima appears in mirror : you should have   ✨

✨ come to shiratorizawa                                                 ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨