🎇jealous🎇

Everyone was warming up and you sat on the benches because yachi said that she gets anxious if she don't sit on the bleachers

Everyone was warming up and you sat on the benches because yachi said that she gets anxious if she don't sit on the bleachers . " I think , they will be good " coach ukai said and you nodded slightly . Tsukishima was helping yamaguchi to stretch . When he saw you looking over at him , you smiled at him but he turned his face away . 

" rude " You said and ukai laughed . 'my ships are sailing' Ukai thought . 

" Tsuki , smile back at her " Yams said and he nodded . He turned to you and smiled which looked like a smirk . 'this cocky man' You thought . You threw him a candy and he caught it perfectly . He plopped it in his mouth and smiled " hehe " ukai laughed a little and you blushed don't know why . 

" That was sweet " Oikawa said to tsuki , but he didn't answer . " so is that your girlfriend " he asked . 

" No , she is not and go away , you are annoying " he said 

" She is not " Oikawa smirked at went away . " what's his problem " Yamaguchi said glaring at oikawa . 

'I have a bad feeling about this' Tsuki thought . 

The match went on and the first one was a win for siejou , You went outside to fill the water bottles . " Yoo hoo " Someone said and you turned around , it was oikawa . 

" y-yoo h-hoo " You awkwardly answered giving a small wave . " You sleeves will get wet if you don't fold them " He said and you nodded slightly . He came closer as his chest hit your back , he leaned over and folded your sleeves . " there you go " He said with a bright smile and you blushed . 

He pressed a little more " O-oikawa san ? " 

He silently leaned further , his face close to your cheek . Suddenly he backed away and someone grabbed your hand and pulled you away from him . " I am sorry for him " The same boy with black hair said . 

" yeah , you better be " You turned around and it was tsukishima . " It won't happen again " The iwa-chan guy said and dragged him away . 

" aww iwa - chan , she don't have a boyfriend and she is cute " You heard him moan while he get a bonk from him . " did he do something to you " Tsuki said as he grabbed you from your shoulders , You shook your head " n-no he didn't " . 

He signed " that's good " . He eyed you from toe to head once again before letting go and straightening your position .  ( Did , I tell you that you are hinata's height in this story , I am sorry if you aren't ) . 

You went inside carrying the bottles and giving them to your teammates . You came around to a cyan colored uniform and handed him the bottle . He grabbed it along with your hand . 

" you know , you are cute shrimpy " He said with a wink , It was oikawa again . Tsukishima towered behind you and he just laughed . " please get your hands off our manager " He said .