🎇why so early🎇

You went to school the next day as usual

You went to school the next day as usual . You didn't meet yachi or tsukishima on the gates so you just went into your club room . You found out there was no one except siya . You greeted her with a smile and sat down on the chair  beside the table . She passed you a weak smile . Her eyes were puffy but weren't that visible behind her glasses . The silence between you two broke by a phone call . Siya picked it up and her eyes widened . 

" (y/n)................ mina " You stopped her from saying the next words . " we need to go " You said and she nodded as you two bursted out of the club room . You ran through the corridors bumping into people . 

Suddenly somebody pulled you behind , it was tsukishima . " why are you running ? " he asked . You yanked your hend away . " I have to go " You said and with this you ran away . Tsuki stood there in shock . " I will go after her " He said as he threw his bag on yamaguchi , who caught it perfectly . 

He followed you to the hospital . You quickly opened the door of the room mina was in as your eyes grew wide . Yuri was crying with her hand on the bed . Yami and maki had their heads low . Siya fell on her knees still panting . The scene in front of you was too overwhelming to watch . Your eyes fell on mina's lifeless body . Suddenly someone pulled you back , your face met with someone's hard chest . " shh !! don't look " . 

'tssuki ?' . You wrapped your hands around his torso and he stroked your hair lightly  . You cried on his shoulder (uhm chest , you are too short for his shoulder ) . When you calmed down , you pulled back from him but kept your head low . " Hey , let's go and eat something " he said , still stroking your hair . You shook your head " not hungry " You said in a muffled voice . 

" don't you wanna give makihora - san a proper farewell " he asked and you nodded . " eat something and then you will feel a little good " He said as he made you stand up . You grabbed his hand and started walking to the mess hall of the hospital . You sat on the bench as tsuki went to order for the food . 

" (Y/n) " Some one called your name , it was michimiya . You turned around and greeted her with a small smile . She smiled back . " hey , I heard what happened " She said and you lightly nodded and patted on the seat beside you , signaling her to sit down . " what are you doing here ? " you asked . 

" just visiting a relative " she answered while squeezing your thigh a little . " Her last words were that she believed in you............ weren't they " She said and you looked up at her , a little shock in your eyes . 

" will you give up now ? " she asked . " will you let mina down , like this ? " You shook your head violently . 

" so , let's go . You got a team to comfort " You heard a voice and turned around and found it was tsukishima with his classic smirk . You stood up with a smile . " I won't let her down " You said as you walked to mina's room . 

You entered with a little hesitation , and saw their figures , crying . You gulped and stepped forward . " Umm " You took a deep breathe as tsuki patted your back . " I am no place to say this but mina - san probably want us to give her a nice farewell and continue our band " . They all looked up at you as you continued " I am sure , she want us to become a band but not forgetting her , So we are gonna keep practicing until we become the best band " You put your head low 'did I say something wrong' 'if they don't answer it will just be awkward ' 

Suddenly someone slapped your head and you heard laughter . You looked back up and saw them all giggling . " well said (y/n) , you looked just like mina " yami said and you blushed . " she probably don't want us to forget her but she want us to move on " Yuri said and you all smiled at her . " BLOODLUST FAIRIES GO !! " You all screamed and the doctor shushed you . You walked out and hugged tsuki . He was shocked at first but then he hugged back . 

" Thank you " you mumbled . He bonked you on the head " You didn't ask for my help " . It actually feels like self burn but you two didn't minded it . 

You held a funeral for her and your mother came to pick you up after that " good thing tsuki was there " Your mother said and you blushed . You hummed in response and your mother smiled . " we will always remember her " she said while giving your hand a little squeeze . You smiled at her and nodded . 'always'

" Can you still do it , even without your captain " The old woman asked with her hands crossed . You all nodded sincerely . " we can " . She smiled and give yami and yuri a pat on their heads . " We have a captain " . You said and looked at yami with a smile . She smiled . " We have a captain " . She repeated . 

" BLOODLUST FAIRIED GO !! " Yuri said and you all punched into the air . 

The next day : 

You were in the club room when yuri entered with a rush . she tossed you all a pendent . " Open it " she said and you all did . There was picture of mina in it . 

" we will always remember her " she said . 

You all smiled and nodded , while sharing a group hug . 'I hope you are happy seeing this mina - san ' 

To lighten the mood , here is your box of anti - depressants . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨nishinoya : Why do you have to be forced to be✨

✨ born into this world and study to graduate       ✨

✨ to get a job , why can't I just be a duck                ✨

✨ nobody asked me if I wanted to be a duck        ✨

✨suga : what the duck                                                    ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨