🎇confession🎇

" mhm , my head hurts " Yachi groaned as he sat up on the bed

" mhm , my head hurts " Yachi groaned as he sat up on the bed . " yachi , you are finally up " You said coming in with a glass of milk and handed it to her . " what happened to me " She asked . 

" hehe , nothing much . You just got drunk and did some crazy things " You said smiling . she frowned " please don't tell me , I made out with a stranger or walked on the road with my top off " she said . 

" n-no , but you decided to kill boys and cursed for 2 hours straight and cried too " you told her and smirked " also you were cuddling with yams " she blushed at this . You handed her some pain killers " take them , they will help your headache to go away " she took them and gulped them with milk . 

" what time is it ?" she asked . 

" it's 12: 30 in the night " you answered as you laid down beside her . " did you give you trouble (y/n) " she asked and you smiled at her " a lot , but that's what friends are for yachi - chan " She smiled at you and patted your forehead . 

" call me hitoka , I already call you (y/n) " she answered and you nodded " thank you (y/n) " she said " not a problem " you replied with a smile . Her stomach rumbled and you both laughed . " let's get to eat something " 

You went downstairs in the kitchen and opened the fridge and found some left over pizza and fires . You both chatted for a little , talking about anything and everything . You love it when you don't have anything to talk about but you still do . Tsuki and yams entered the kitchen and yachi jumped looking at them . 

" are you ok , now ? " tsuki asked and she nodded . " good " he took on of the pizza's slice and ate it .  " did we wake you up " you asked . 

" of course you did , why would we wake up if it wasn't you " he said and kicked from below the counter " at least don't be so blunt " you said but he just shrugged ' I just hate him so much some times ' 

yams and yachi quietly shipped you two . " wanna hang out for a bit , we can go to the mountains or something " yams suggested and you all agreed , yachi borrowed your jacket and you weren't that taller then her so , it fit her a little . You took tsuki's scarf unconsciously but no one seemed to notice . You all climbed up the small mountain which was on the backside of your school . You and tsuki thought to give yams and yachi some time alone so you parted away from them . 

You sat down under the tree and so did tsuki . " yachi seemed to doing better now " you said and he nodded sitting silently . 

" do you mind if I ............ " He put his head on your shoulder and you blushed " t-tsuki ? " you shuttered . 

" I am tired " he mumbled and you didn't say anything , you took one end of the scarf and wrapped it around tsuki's neck and sat there in silence . Your eyes grew tired and you put your head on his and soon drifted off to sleep . Yachi and yams were just silently watching and giggling . " they look so cute " yachi exclaimed silently . 

" wish , it was you and me " yams whispered . Yachi blushed and looked at him with shocked eyes , yams covered his mouth blushing too . " s-sorry , I-I didn't mean to say it out loud " he said and she nodded . 

He signed " ok , so here goes nothing . " He said and grabbed yachi by the shoulder . " Yachi - san , I really like you " he said and yachi's eyes widened . " I overheard (y/n)'s and tsuki's conversation about how you liked hinata , I don't blame you . He is good looking and it's really kind of you to give him off to kageyama but you are just to selfless and sometimes it's ok to be selfish and I want you to tell your problems to me and I want you to talk to me , like you did with (y/n) , I want to study together with you , I wanna spend every minute of my life with you . FUCK It " he leaned closer to her lips and when there noses met , he asked " can I ? " She slightly nodded and he pressed his lips against her lightly , she kissed him back . It was a short kiss but they both liked it . 

He fell on his knees and yachi crouched down " are you okay ? " she asked . He signed and wiped his forehead " it took a lot of courage for me to say it " he said and she smiled . He hugged her and she hugged him back . You and tsuki both waked up by the noise ('fuck this' of course) , you both saw yams and yachi kiss together and smiled at each other . When they pulled back from the hug , you walked over to them . 

" let's go , our newly committed couple " you said and you smiled at both of them , They both blushed and just nodded . They both walked together in front of you , holding hands while you and tsuki walked behind them shipping those two . Well just you not tsuki . 

" You know , your head is heavy " He said and you kicked him in his legs " you know , your whole body is heavy " you said pouting . He chuckled and you joined him too . Yams and yachi did too . They spent the whole night at your house and then you all studied together on Sunday . 

" do good in cultural festival , it's just in a week " tsuki said as he patted your head . " I know and why is saltyshima nice all of the sudden " you asked teasing him and he bonked you on the head . " well I will come to see your performance too , so it better be good . I don't want bad music to reach my ears " he said and waved at you . 

" yes yes , mr. perfect " you said as you waved at the three . The last two days were really great . You got a phone call from your mother and you picked it up . " hey (y/n) , I would be coming home in three days , can't miss my daughter's cultural festival " she say . Well it wasn't the phone call , it was a voice mail . You sent one back , saying 'Thank you for coming , ily mom' . 

' geez I am so excited for the cultural festival , but before that comes exams' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author chan , in a romantic mood right now , guess why ...... hehe because my boyfriend left me . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨hinata : what's a thot                                                                  ✨

✨tsuki : jokingly* a thoughtful person                                    ✨

✨(later)                                                                                                 ✨

✨hinata : thank you suga-san for helping me , you are   ✨

✨such a thot                                                                                      ✨

✨suga : chocking* I'm A WHAT -                                               ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨