🎇training camp , part -6 🎇

Tsukishima dragged you away from oikawa who just stood there with his hands on his hips and pouting slightly

Tsukishima dragged you away from oikawa who just stood there with his hands on his hips and pouting slightly . " The 12 year old girl " Someone said and you looked over to their direction . It was tendo . You waved slightly to him . 

" JAPAN " hinata shouted pointing at watakoshi . Watakoshi looked at him and then straightened his position looking a little more big . " I am the whole japan " He said and you just giggled along with tendo and semi semi .  

" Whole japan ..... cool " Hinata said again but now kageyama dragged him away (jealous boyfriend UwU ) . " Hello (y/n) " semi said coming towards you and you just waved to him and then he looked over at tsukishima and sweat dropped . " Why is this boy grabbing your t-shirt " He asked . 

" To keep her safe from some perverted aliens here " He said . (oikawa in the background : did someone say 'aliens' . ) . " Oh , the girl who thought , I was hisoka- " 

" Come on nerds ! stop talking and start practicing " Coaches shouted . 'how come they all are calling us nerds' . " Hey (y/n) " Watakoshi approached you . 

" As karasuno have 3 managers , your coach said that we can borrow one from you " He said and tsukishima let go of your t-shirt . " well there is yachi and there is kiyoko , ask them " He pointed and took you away again . 

" Hey ,I could have been their manager , It's kinda rude " You said to him and he clicked his tongue in return . You huffed turning to the other side 'whatever the heck is wrong with him'

" (y/n) " Your coach called you and you went over to him . " as we have three managers , would you like to be the manager of aoba jhosai just for the night " He said and you agreed . tsukishima just stood there like a koala (do you know how koala stands , if no .............. Please google it 😳 ) 

" yayy " Oikawa came to hug you but instead got headbutted by the black haired male called iwa - chan . The first match was aoba jhosai and shiratorizawa and you sat on the bench and stared at it . 

Finally it was oikawa's turn to serve which you have been waiting over . He threw the ball in air , took some steps and when he was going to jump , he tripped on his shoelaces and fell (bhahah) . " Stupid oikawa , what are you doing " Hajime screamed as heat came from his ears " If you trip again , I will kill you " .

" iwa - chan , you are meaaaan " He moaned , getting up from the floor . You giggled at his childish behavior . " You should have come to shiratorizawa " Watakoshi snapped at the shorter male . " shut ya terp " He snapped back . 'what's shut ya terp'

The match was a win for shiratorizawa and the captains shook hands . " If you would have come to shiratorizawa , this wouldn't have happened " He said again . " just shut up already " Oikawa gave him a close eyes smile . He gabbed you by the shoulder and pulled you under his embrace . " We got a manager " He said .