🎇patting🎇

" Remember that if you don't pass , You will not go to Tokyo " daichi said trying to get hinata and kageyama to study

" Remember that if you don't pass , You will not go to Tokyo " daichi said trying to get hinata and kageyama to study . 

" I wanna see Tokyo tower " hinata said . 

" me too " Daichi got angry because you weren't listening to him . " EVERYONE LISTEN SILENTY , IF YOU DON'T PASS YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PLAY WITH NEKOMA " He screamed . Hinata gasped when he heard 'nekoma' . " I wanna play against kenma " . 

" Yeah , so you have to study baby brain " Tsukishima said in his cocky voice . " and what about you potato , I want your english test paper " He said and you shamefully handed him your answer sheet . Everyone gasped looking into your answer sheet . 

" Holy fuck (y/n) , 49 " Hinata screamed " I never got a two digit marks on my result " . Everybody went silent at his remark . " boke hinata boke , You need more then 60 marks to pass " kageyama said as he punched him on his head . 

Sugawara senpai chuckled " we gotta work at your english " . 

" We don't need no english " You three said together and got a hit from yachi , suga and tsuki . " You need to study otherwise no tokyo or nekoma " They said . You three signed together , admitting your defeat towards english . " I am concerned " takeda sensei mumbled . 

" leave it to me , sensei . I will make sure these three study till they die " suga said pointing towards him and giving an ear to ear grin . " No , we don't want them to die " takeda sensei said again . 

" I will make sure they don't die " tsuki said and he have him a thumbs up . 

" are you two ready for hell " Hinata asked and you and kageyama nodded . 

time skip : 

" ARE YOU STUPID , YOU DON'T DO THIS LIKE THIS " suga screamed and you three gulped . " good luck suga senpai " tsuki said . " WHERE ARE YOU GOING , WEREN'T YOU GOING TO HELP ME " He said as he dragged him back by his collar and made him sit down . " suga - san calm down " yachi said . 

" I AM CALM " 

" No you are not koushi - san " You said 

" CHAN , USE CHAN " . 

" -chan " 

Kageyama and tsukishima nodded at each other . Tsuki stood up and hit him on the back of his neck and he fell on the floor . " what did you do " yachi said . 

" don't worry , he is just knocked out . Yams help me " kags said as he picked up sugawara and placed him on the bed . " Now , let's calmly study and the person who gives wrong answer will be hit on the face with a volleyball " tsuki said as he took out a notebook and started dictating questions . 

" Hinata got 14 hits , the king got 9 hits and you got 10 " Tsuki said while signing . You three nodded . " well , it's an improvement from last time " yachi said as suga senpai woke up . You all looked up at him , leaving the topic you were discussing about . He yawned and smiled at you all " good morning " he said to you . 

" good evening " You all repeated as he walked out and screamed . " THIS ISN'T MY HOUSE " Tsuki covered his mouth and dragged him inside . " We are at hinata's house , did you forgot ? " he said and sugawara senpai thought for a moment . " OH right , we were studying " he said , slapping his head lightly . You all signed . " so what did you study " he asked sitting down .

'he is back to his angelic self' You all thought . 

Tsuki passed him the notebook and he looked confusingly at it " umm , what's hits " He asked . " The number of times these three idiots have been hit on the face with a ball " Yachi said pointing towards you three and you pouted at the word 'idiots' . " Omg , are you ok " Suga said as he patted yours and hinata's head . Kageyama crouched a little , so he can pat his head too . 

" They are ok " tsuki said with a little 'tch' . " You know , you are clicking your tongue a little too much , tchukishima " hinata said and you all laughed at the new nickname he gave him . He clicked his tongue once more . 

" You guys must be hungry , what about go get some ramen , it's on me " Suga senpai said . Your's , hinata's and kageyama's eyes lit up . " suga senpai , you are god " you three said . Tsuki , yachi and yams just nodded . 

" you did great today " Suga senpai said again , messing your hair and you slapped his hand away . " suga senpai seems to be the closest to (y/n) " hinata pouted " You stole my position " . Suga chuckled lightly . " you never were in that position " Tsuki said and hinata kicked him in the leg , he kicked back . 

" ok ok guys , no fighting " You said while clapping your hands together "  we are here " Suga said as you stood in front of an old shop . " Get in " He said and you did . 

" we are here mom " suga said as you all entered the shop , and you all looked at him shocked " mom ? " 

" yeah , this is my mom " He said and an old woman with the same hair color as him came out , she was tall and pretty . " so pretty " yachi said but suddenly covered her mouth blushing , realizing she said it out loud . The woman chuckled . " you have such sweet friends , Sit down and I will bring your bowls " She said . 

" Let me help you " you said but she just laughed and shook her head in a 'no' . " don't worry about it (y/n) , just sit down " Suga said patting your head a little . You did as he said and after finishing eating , you all waved to him and went your ways home . You were walking with tsukishima . 

" today was fun , wasn't it ? " you said as he just nodded . " we also saw a new side of koushi - senpai " 

He suddenly grabbed your hand and you blushed . " (y/n) " he said and you stopped in your tracks . " can I ? " He leaned forward and you blushed . 'is this is a kiss , is this . Is this how my first kiss would be taken' . He patted your head three - four times and then started messing your hair . " Oh , it feels nice " he said . You stood there in silence . 'I am an idiot' . You puffed our cheeks as he chuckled . 

" did you thought , I would kiss you " he asked and you blushed . You turned your head away , " I did not " you mumbled . 

tsuki's pov : 

good thing , I stopped myself before it could happen 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨ Bokuto : hey I got a question                                     ✨

✨kurro : It better not be a stupid one                        ✨

✨ bokuto : Can owls swim                                              ✨

✨ kurro : *stops the car to google it*                         ✨

✨ other people on the road : HEY MOVE YOUR     ✨

✨ CAR                                                                                     ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨