🎇Training camp , part -3 🎇

Tsukishima and kageyama got a punch from tanaka , who thought you all were fighting . Actually just hinata and kageyama were fighting but hinata didn't get in trouble because you aren't a snitch . " fight again , and I will tell daichi on you " Tanaka said and you all nodded . 

" Why were you even fighting " He asked . 

" The king punched (y/n) " Tsukishima said in a low voice . Tanaka looked angrily at kageyama . " It was an accident , and for fuck's sake stop calling me that " . 

" HEY , WHOSE SWEARING ? " You heard daichi's voice and you all gulped . " Go now , I will say that it slipped from my mouth " Tanaka said and you all smiled at him . " Tanaka - senpai , you are god " You all said before you ran away . 

" damn those first years " Tanaka mumbled under his breathe . " Tanaka , go home ! " daichi said and he saluted before running off . You six walked down the hill , making small chats . " Look , now tanaka - senpai is in trouble because of you , king " He said . 

" I said , stop calling me that " Kageyama said and tsuki chuckled . 

" Ok , Ok . No fighting . We might get in trouble again " You said and they both looked at you and nodded . Kageyama touched your cheek and you winced because it pained " I am sorry " He said again . You took his hand off . " I told you it's ok " . 

Tsuki grabbed your hand and pulled you away . " We will be late for tomorrow's practice match , if you don't go home now " He said , dragging you away . ( Jealous tsuki is the best )

The next day :

"Bhahah" tsuki laughed at your puffed cheek which was bandages . " Oi kageyama , look what you did to our precious manager "

"Pfft , I am sorry (y/n) " kageyama said laughing .

" Ok kids that's enough , get on the bus " daichi ordered getting everybody attention . Then his eyes fell on you and he let out a muffled laugh . You pouted and stomped onto the bus .

" Is everybody here " coach ukai asked "yes" kiyoko replied .

" Tsukishima , no jumping from the 5th floor or taking off your pants to play cards " coach ukai Snickered .

Tsuki got low in his seat not wanting to show his face to anyone and the bus started .

After your little ride , you reached the location . "Haha (y/n) look at you face " Kurro and bokuto laughed at you . You became red out of embarrassment and held your head low . " Does your boyfriend did that " Kurro said wrapping his hand around your shoulder but then suddenly let go . Tsukishima was glaring at you two . ( you know what , I am gonna say ) Jealous tsuki is the best . 

Bokuto and kurro gulped and went away . " Hey four eyes , what are you doing " Lev said coming towards tsuki . " It's tsukishima " He blankly answered . 

" Wanna join us on something , bokuto and kurro - san wanted to do something " He said slapping tsuki's back a lil too harsh . " something ? " Tsuki asked but lev dragged him away . 

You just went to join the other managers . 'Isn't this supposed to be a training camp , why aren't they practicing' . You entered the room where all the managers were supposed to keep their stuff . " ndkdljdnfd knldn" You screamed as you saw a ghost with long black hair falling on his/her face . Then it lifted the it's hair and it was yachi 😒 . 

" (Y/N) are you ok " She asked hurriedly crouching on my side . 

" No , I just had an heart attack " you said dramatically , as you fell on the floor again . Yachi freaked out as all the other managers laughed . 'Well that's what she deserve' . " ok ok , enough of that . We're planning to scare the boys today " Yuckie said lifting you off the ground . "Scare the boys ? " You asked and all the managers smirked . 'woah , they are just as scary as the boys'

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You were checking that all the members of all the teams were there for the run , when hinata and kageyama approached . " psst psst " Hinata said as telling you to listen to him . You turned to him with a smile . " You know , yesterday we met 'Japan' when we lost our way yesterday , He said we can sneak in anytime to watch them practice " . 

" I don't think , the great wakatoshi would have said that but ok " You said ticking at hinata and kageyama at the clipboard . " Hey , wanna go again " kageyama asked . 

" No " You blankly answered . You don't wanna get in trouble just because you sneaked in someone's school because they said that we can . " (Y/N) , this will let us learn more about our enemies " Hinata wined while shaking your hand . " OK " You answered while signing . 

Kageyama just nodded and hinata started jumping in excitement . 'this is wrong , this is so wrong' . 

" Here " Hinata said as he parted away from the group without anyone noticing . " I think , hinata has gone missing , I will go find him " You said to your group and they all nodded . You can hear a 'tsk' from tsukishima .  You went to the way hinata went to and found him on the gates of a huge school . 

" I-it's huge " You said . 

" don't get separated , ok ? " Kageyama said and you nodded . 

You walked in following the two , looking around at all those big building . There were horses too , and it was too big that they had sign boards everywhere . Then getting away from your thought , you looked forward to whom you were following . You found out that , You weren't following hinata and kageyama but just two random people from this school . 

You spotted a sound of shoes rubbing and balls hitting the floor . This is probably from the volleyball gym . You followed the sound and signed in relief that it was the volleyball gym but you still couldn't find hinata and kageyama . Crouching on the floor , you opened the window like thingy and peaked inside . 

" so what do we have here " Someone said from behind you . You slowly turned and found a red head staring scarily at you . You jumped back . " H-hisoka " was all that left your mouth . 

" Hisoka ? " He questioned , You can see a question mark above his head . 

" I - I swear , I am not 12 " . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨ sakusa : I am a classy man with high standards . My   ✨

✨partner needs to be respectful , kind , have a goal in   ✨

✨life -                                                                                                     ✨

✨atsumu grilling a chicken : You stupid MCDUCKING      ✨

✨BIRD , WHAT KIND OF THICK ASS LEGS ARE THOSE -    ✨

✨sakusa : I want that one                                                             ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨