🎇I am not🎇

You have changed back in your usual clothes and thinking a way to reach the dorms

You have changed back in your usual clothes and thinking a way to reach the dorms . " Open google maps or something " Kageyama said . (NOTE : this story is not sponspered by google) . " I didn't bring my phone , did you " Hinata said looking at you and tsukishima . You both shook your heads in a 'no' . 

" Let's ask somebody " You suggested and looked around the empty streets . You signed all together with every one else present . Suddenly you started some noises . " aww does wittle atsumu doesn't like us teasing him " 

" SHUT YER TERP " 'just like oikawa , maybe it's oikawa-san' . " did you hear something ? " Hinata asked and you all nodded . You all silenced to see if you were really hearing someone . 

" HEY , THAT'S MINE " 

" I DIDN'T EAT IT " 

" no , you are eating it " 

" HINATA , KAGEYAMA , TSUKISHIMA , (Y/N) " . 

" someone called us " Kageyama said , he looked kinda shocked . " HEY HEY HEY , ARE YOU THERE " . 

" Bokuto - san " You four all said together . 

" BOKUTO - SAN , WE ARE HERE " hinata screamed and you all jumped up and down to get the attention of bokuto , except tsuki . He just stood there silently . Now you can see bokuto and more people following him . You found out that they were daichi , watakoshi , kurro and oikawa . (yes the team captains)

" You shouldn't have ran away like that " Kurro said signing . 

" YOU GUYS , ARE GONNA RUN LAPS TOMMORROW " Daichi screamed and your shoulder dropped . " Isn't that the great watakoshi " . Someone said from behind you , when you turned around you found three boys who were wearing red jackets . " Miya Atsumu " Watakoshi said and you looked from him to the blonde male and from the blonde male to him .  

Suddenly hinata gasped and you all turned to him . " Japan 2 " 

" JAPAN 2 " You repeated and got a smack from tsukishima on the head . 

" Japan ? " The blonde male looked confused as he looked down at you . " I am the whole japan" wakatoshi butted in and the two of the three boys started laughing . Suddenly the third one's eyes went wide " are you all harassing this girl ? " He asked , pointing at you . Well you were the only girl in the group right now , so anyone would have thought that . The two male who looked kinda similar gasped and suddenly the blonde man pulled you away from them . 

" Won't let that happen " He said and then looked down at you again . " cute girl , you shouldn't get out in the night , There are many people like him " . (Watakoshi the great Japanese harasser ) 

You blushed just a little ( I swear , just a little 👀 ) . " c-cute? " He smiled down at you and you can feel tsuki's dark aura warming the atmosphere . Tsukishima grabbed your hand and pulled you away from atsumu . " sorry to tell you , we are not harassing my girlfriend " He said with a plain face as usual . 

" GIRLFRIEND ? " You all screamed except the three men . Atsumu chuckled at your reaction . " see , she doesn't even - " . Tsukishima cut him off . " why are you shocked , didn't we kissed yesterday " He said and you blushed but tried to remember if you did . 

" Just come on , let's go " tsukishima dragged you away and all the other followed you . 

" who were they ? " Osamu asked . 

" No idea , let's go otherwise kita - san will be angry " Suna and they both nodded. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

" hey hey hey , Why didn't you tell us that she is your girlfriend " Bokuto said as he slid his huge hand around tsuki's shoulder . " she is not " He answered with the same bored expression as always . " Then why did you say she was ? " Hinata asked . 

" Oh that's because those three looked weird and they were just gonna ask more questions and it was gonna be annoying , so I said it..... " He answered and all the captains mumbled an 'oh' . " Would You like to have (y/n) as your girlfriend ? " Watakoshi asked . 

You started to blush at this thought and also tsukishima too but you didn't dare to look up at his face . " W-why . N-no O-Of course n-not " He started shuttering and all of them except you started laughing at tsuki's flushed face . 

You all reached the dorms and after getting an long - ass lecture from your mothe- sugawara , you finally decided to go to sleep . " (y/n) , can you check if the boy's are sleeping and not actually doing anything weird . " Kiyoko said . Nodding , you went to the direction of the boy's dorms . 

" Nekoma is sleeping , shiratorizawa is sleeping , fukodarani is sleeping , Karasuno is sleeping and siejou is sleeping , good " You whispered to yourself walking back to the dorms . Suddenly someone grabbed your hand and pulled you to the small corridor . " WHAT THE - oh oikawa - san " You said as you looked up at his face . He had a small smile painted on his lips . 'but why did he pulled me here'

" (y/n) - chan , do you like kei - chan " He asked , his smile never leaving his face . You started getting flustered at the sudden question . He noticed that as the smile turned into a frown . " do you ? " He asked again . 

You shook your head aggressively " No , I don't " . His lips curled back again . " So you won't mind if I ..................... " . Your eyes widened as you felt oikawa grab the back of your head and press his lips against your forehead . ( Letting tsukishima , have your first . Ain't I kind )

" what are you doing " Someone asked as their voice echoed through the empty corridor . The voice seemed angry

-------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter because , I wanted to leave you at a cliffhanger . Hanging on the cliff that's why it's called cliffhanger . See ya later guys ! . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨Hinata looking at watakoshi : JAPAN!      ✨

✨Watakoshi looking back at hinata and     ✨

✨ smiling : Also japan .                                       ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨