🎇training camp , part -2 🎇

Tssuki dragged to a room on the top floor of the large building

Tssuki dragged to a room on the top floor of the large building . " last time , I found out that they don't use this place and no one comes here " He said and you looked around . It was a rather empty room , with only a few benches in there . " better then being with them " He said and you chuckled . 

" what relationship do you have with them ? " You asked  .

" They think , they are my dads " He said and sat on one of the benches and you joined him . Suddenly some one opened the door with a rush , it was bokuto . " KURRO THEY ARE HERE " He said . 

" shit time to rum " tsuki said as he got hold of your hand and pulled you out of the seat . " There is no where to run , they are on the door " You said and he pointed at the windows . You shook your head aggressively . " dude , you will die , if you do that " kurro said with a smirk . Tsuki smirked back . He picked you up , bridal style and jumped out of the window , you closed your eyes and clutched on his shirt . You fell in the water . When you opened your eyes , you found out you were in the pool . 

" tsuki , YOU DAMN IDIOT WE COULD HAVE DIED " You shouted and he chuckled . " Daring aren't ya ! " bokuto said from the window , trying to jump too but kurro stopped him . Tsuki smirked at them both . " let's get out before they come " He said and you nodded . 

You both ran to the empty store room . You leaned on the wall , panting . " Fuck you " You said and he looked at you confused . " I will never go somewhere with you again " You said and he grinned . " Your shirt is wet " He said looking away . 

You looked down and saw that your inner was visible from your white t-shirt . You hid it using your hands . He took off his blue shirt and you looked at him with wide eyes . " what are you stripping for , you damn pervert " You said and he looked at you with a smirk . He came closer and you stepped back till your back hit the wall . 

He threw his t-shirt at you " wear this , it won't be visible in it " He said and turned around for not looking at you while you changed . You blushed for 2 reasons , first - you got the wrong idea , second - he saw your bra . You wore his t-shirt and told him to turn around . 

" wow , you look like a homeless person " He said and you kicked him on his leg .  " so are you just gonna walk shirtless around the whole campus " You asked . 

" I have an extra shirt in my bag but it's where all the boys were " He said , " maybe You can wait here , I will go out and bring it " You said and he nodded . 

You went out checking if someone saw , fortunately there was no one . You went back to where all the four schools were meeting and saw tsuki's bag which had a little dinosaur on it . You picked it up and went back to the store room . You opened the door and your eyes grew wide at what you saw in front of you . Bokuto and kurro over tsuki with their pants off . 

" (Y/N) , It's not what it looks like " Tsuki said . You smiled widely . " sorry for disturbing " You said as you shut down the door . 'Time for me to bleach my eyes' . Suddenly the door opened and someone pulled you inside , covering your mouth so you won't scream . "shh" The voice said . You knew this was kurro's voice . (it's too sexy , you can't forget it)