🎇kisses🎇

" What are you doing ? " You both parted away and looked at the tall figure approaching you two

" What are you doing ? " You both parted away and looked at the tall figure approaching you two . "Aww , if it isn't our kei - chan , We were just talking about you " Oikawa said as a smirk pasted on his face . 'Tsukishima . BAD TIMING BAD TIMING'

" I think , I told you to stay away from her " He glared at oikawa and you just looked back and forth between the two males while waving your hands in an awkward manner . Oikawa's smirk never left his face . " Yeah , I remember something like that " He said in a mocking tone . You could see tsuki's veins pop out of his forehead . " it was an accident " You said and tsukishima glared at you . " It wasn't " Oikawa said . 'oikawa-san don't make it worse'

" But you shouldn't mind , I mean she isn't your girlfriend is she ? " He said and tsukishima turned his gaze from you to him . He signed and said . " I don't actually mind but I am not letting her alone with you , no wonder you can do anything " . 

" Hey , I didn't do anything . It was just a friendly forehead kiss " Oikawa pouted . " Well , I don't call it friendly " . Tsukishima spatted as he turned but oikawa grabbed his hand , forcing him to look back at him . " It's friendly " oikawa snapped as he got on his tippy toes and kissed tsuki's forehead . 

- click - 'OH yeah a great memory' . 

You saved the picture in your camera roll and quickly slid you phone back in your pockets without the boys noticing . " Hey , who the hell is kissing in the corridors " You three turned to the direction of the voice and saw two men stumbling towards you . They looked drunk . 

" It's that noisy owl and rooster head " Oikawa pointed . 'What a great eyesight' . " what are you doing " Kurro said in a really heavy voice . 'Yep he is definitely drunk' . Bokuto laid his head on kurro's shoulder and pretended to be asleep . " You two reek of alcohol , go away " Tsukishima said as he covered his nose . 

" Where did you get the alcohol " Oikawa asked pushing tsuki away . 'So they aren't gonna talk about the kiss' . " First tell what were you doing " Bokuto said not lifting his head or even opening his eyes. 

" Oh , I was just telling kei-chan that I am the best kisser " Oikawa pointed at himself while giving a grin . " Huh , who said you are the best kisser , I am the best one here " Kurro spatted . " Shut up , Everybody knows that I am the best " Bokuto now lifted up his head . The three started bickering about them being the best kissers and you and tsukishima just enjoyed the show until......

They all turned to you . " Let's try it , (Y/N) is gonna chose who the best one here is " Kurro said pointing at you . " WHAT WAIT , HOW WOULD I KNOW THAT WHO IS THE NDLJJNCLSAS " You immediately said getting nervous . 

" Hmm , that's the problem "Bokuto said , thinking something and then clapped his hands together . " We will kiss you and then you can tell " . Before you can react , bokuto grabbed your face and started leaning further and further . 

In a flash of moment , someone (probably tsuki) pushed you away and you fell on the floor . You turned and your eyes widened as you saw the picture in front of you . BOKUTO ........ KISSING........TSUKISHIMA . Quickly taking out your phone , you started recording it . They both separated and you saw how red tsuki's cheeks and lips were . " My turn , Move " Kurro said as he pushed bokuto away and smirked down at tsuki . 

" No No stay away " Tsukishima said but no avail . Kurro smashed his lips on tsukishima and tsuki tried his best to push him away . You and oikawa were just grinning , watching the marvelous scene in front of you . They both separated but a trail of saliva still connected their lips (gross) . " Wait , you actually taste goo- " Suddenly kurro stopped from what he was saying and ran away to the direction of the washrooms . 

" I will go and check on him " You shouted and ran behind kurro . 

" Your turn oikawa " Bokuto said and oikawa looked up at tsukishima , who looked like he is gonna murder the entire human race . " Nah , maybe he got enough kisses for a day " . He said and went away . 

Bokuto looked over at tsuki once again . " Wanna do it again ? " 

" STAY THE FUCK AWAY " . 

----------------------------------------------------------

" Kurro - san are you ok " You patted kurro's back as he threw up in the one of the toilet . " do I look ok " He said sarcastically . You handed him the water bottle which you had grabbed on the way to here . He gulped it down and then started heading to the washbasin to wash his face . 

" Your shirt got dirty , You would have to wash it " You say as he looked down at his shirt and then started taking it off . You quickly hid your face in your hands as he did . " Here " He handed you the shirt while looking at your flustered face . " Like what you see ? " He asked with a smirk . You started blushing more . " A-absolutely not " . 

" (y/n) , you can go to the girl's dorm , I will take care of him " You saw tsukishima on the door and while nodding you went away . Tsukishima locked the door behind him as he stepped towards kurro , crackling his knuckled . " Now , for what you did before " Tsuki had a dangerous smirk on his face . Kurro gulped . 

" what took you time (y/n) " Kiyoko asked . 

" Just a small incident , It was good though " You said but she looked like she didn't understood . Not asking any more question , you both lay down in the your futons . 

'I surely will use these clips to blackmail him'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did you thought from the title 'kisses' , that you and tsuki and gonna kiss . HAHAHA no way . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨  ✨

✨Kiyoko :  can you go to the store and buy ✨

✨ a carton of milk if they have avocados     ✨

✨ but 6                                                                        ✨

✨tanaka : sure                                                         ✨

✨                       later in the day                           

✨Tanaka walking in the door with six           ✨

✨ cartons of milk : They had avocados       ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨  ✨