🎇Training camp ,part - 4 🎇

" Yeah , You don't look 12

" Yeah , You don't look 12 . Considering ......... " His eyes fell on your chest and you hid it using your hands . " But don't worry , I am not interested in 12 year olds " He had a scary grin on his face which made you shiver . 

" Tendo , Practice is gonna start soon " Someone said coming towards you two . You looked over to who is was , and it was " Japan " . He looked at you confusingly . " Japan who ? " He asked . 

" You , You are japan " You said. He was big but for some reason , he didn't scare you . " WOW , watakoshi - kun , you are the whole japan " The read head named tendo said patting his back . " Is it a good thing " The confused male asked . You giggled at how emotionless he was . 

" Yes , it's a good thing . It's a really good thing " Tendo said . 

" I am the whole japan " Watakoshi said proudly and your giggle turned into a laugh . " Is this a normal conversation " A head asked peaking from the window . You looked at the boy who asked it . He had grey hair with little black tips . " semi semi , this is a really wholesome conversation " Tendo said . You bowed in front of the grey haired male . " Nice to meet you semi semi " 

He waved his hand in a awkward manner . " My name is only semi " You nodded at his remark . You remembered that you haven't introduced yourself yet . " I am (y/n) , manager of karasuno's volleyball team . My two team members got lost in this school " . 

" Actually , make them three " Someone said and you turned to their direction . Your breathing stopped when you saw daichi standing there . 'Jesus , I am gonna met you soon' . Semi saw the worried expression on your face . " and you are ? " He asked . 

" Their captain " Daichi said and kageyama and hinata popped out from behind him . " They are all so happy , that they met you but now they have to go " Daichi said , grabbing your hand and pulling you along with hinata and kageyama . " isn't karasuno weird " Tendo asked . 

" I am whole japan " Wakatoshi said again and tendo and semi signed . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

" You three are gonna listen to your mothe- sugawara bickering whole night , got that ? " daichi said and you all looked down while nodding . " DAICHI - SAN , LOOK THERE MICHIMIYA SENPAI IS COMING " Tanaka screamed from a corner . Daichi looked to the direction in which tanaka pointed with a little red on his face but he blushed more when he found out it was a trick to give you a chance to run away from you . 

" tag huh " Daichi chuckled a little and sugawara gulped looking at him . " I wish , that you make it till tomorrow , first years " 

You three ran along with tanaka " Tanaka - senpai , you are god " hinata said and tanaka's ear rose at the word 'senpai' . " call me senpai once more " He said . 

" Tanaka - senpai , If we don't hurry up , daichi will catch us " Tsukishima said running beside you . Everyone gasped , looking at him . " Tsukishima , what are you doing here " 

" I thought you running so I thought I will join though it's a pain in the ass " . 

You all signed 'typical tsuki' . " yes , tanaka run fast otherwise I will catch you " . Daichi said running on the other side of you . " it's just daichi " Hinata signed in relieve but then realization hit him " IT'S DAICHI " . 

Daichi was going to grab you but tsukishima pulled you back . " Nice save " kageyama said and you all stopped in your tracks including daichi . " KAGEYAMA COMPLIMENTED TSUKISHIMA " You all screamed including daichi

" Boke , daichi will catch you " Kageyama said and after a moment of silence you all started running away from daichi . " Let's go to different direction " tsukishima suggested and you all nodded . 

" Ok then , Me and (y/n) will go to that direction , king and hinata go there and tanaka - san just go on ahead " He said and they all giggled , You didn't knew why . " You just want alone time with (y/n) , don't ya ? " Tanaka pointed out and you blushed as the same for tsuki . You parted your ways and kept on running until you saw daichi running to hinata's and kageyama's way . 

You breathed heavily leaning on the stem of the tree while tsukishima had his hands on his knees . " Thanks for choosing this way " You said and he nodded . " can't believe , you would really go to that school " He said and you just giggled nervously . 

You sat down on the grass and he joined . You looked around and found that you had made it so far while running that you were in the forest or something . " I don't think , we will get out if it becomes dark " He said standing up . " Yeah " You nodded but when you are going to stand up you felt some thing crawling up your leg . You looked down and it was a snake . You froze in your place and grabbed tsuki's pants . 

He looked down at you with a confused face " Do you want to fuck in middle of a forest " He asked and you punched his leg . " A.............snake............on..............my............leg " You finished your sentence with long pauses and he bent down a little beside you . 

Tsukishima's pov : 

I stood up because it was getting dark and I don't wanna miss dinner not forgetting the fact that we had been running like bitches . I suddenly felt (y/n) grab my pants . I blushed a little looking down at her , she didn't look at my face so lucky lucky . " You wanna fuck in the middle of the forest " I said and she punched me . I knew I shouldn't have said that . 

" A.............snake............on..............my............leg" she said between pauses , I looked over to her leg which was crawling over her leg . Damn I wanna be that snake .... no .... don't think about it right now . I bent over a beside her getting my knees . " don't look at that " I said and she hid her face in my chest , clutching tightly on my t-shirt . 

I wrapped one hand around her shoulders and slowly extended the another towards the snake . Can't believe a snake defeated me in touching my crush's thighs first . I grabbed that snake by his neck and I swear to god , I must be looking really cool . I threw the snake as far as I can which was far enough for it to not come back . (y/n) didn't move a flinch , so I thought she was asleep but no she had eyes squinted shut and she was still holding onto my t-shirt . Too bad now I won't get a chance to carry her back to the training camp . 

" It's gone now " I said 

" Really " she opened one of her eyes , trying to look on her leg . She looked kinda cute . " No " I teased and she slapped my chest once more with a red face . I stood and she did too and then she started walking ahead of me . 

" Hey " I called out and she turned around . " You asked for my help , where's my thankyou" She smiled and said a small " thanks " 

" Just thanks won't work " I blurted out . Omg I am so stupid , why would I say that . She looked at me confusingly then stepped towards me and then ......................

WHY WOULD I LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT , BHHAHAHA , I THINK I AM HAVING TOO MUCH FUN .