🎇hangover🎇

" Y-yachi san , can I talk to you for a moment " Kageyama said coming towards yachi , A little bit of red spread of his face

" Y-yachi san , can I talk to you for a moment " Kageyama said coming towards yachi , A little bit of red spread of his face . " hmm , what is it " She asked while filling up the bottles . " d-do you like hinata " He asked immediately and took a long breathe , he had been holding for a long time . 

" e-ehh , N-no , I-I don't think s-so " she said being confused . He signed in relief " that's good " he said " let me help you " He took some bottles from her and started filling them . " why did you ask kageyama - kun " she asked . 

" was just wondering , I was thinking of proposing to him in a few days " he said simply . " YOU what - " he cut her off by keeping his hand on her mouth . " shh , I didn't tell anyone expect you " He said . 

" y-yeah " She said as he took off his hand and went back to filling up water bottles . 'I shouldn't get in their way' she thought . She felt like she was on the urge of crying but she didn't . 'hold back yachi , hold back . just a little longer'  

You woke up as the bell of your door ringed ,You got up and opened the door , suddenly someone hugged you . You looked down and it was yachi , she was crying . 

" yachi , what happened " You asked looking concerned . 

" (y/n) *sniffs* let me.... *sniffs* stay like this *sniffs* for a little........... *sniffs* " She said between cries , you patted the back of her head and dragged her to the couch along with you , Her cries slow down and she put her head up . Her eyes were a little puffy from all the crying , You grabbed her hand and took her to the kitchen . You handed her a glass of water and she gulped it down . " ok yachi , now tell me what happened " You said as you patted her head once again . 

" BOYS ARE SO STUPID , I WANNA GO AND PARTY " She screamed , you didn't sussh her , you knew she would have to let it out . " ok ok but tell me what happened " . 

Her normal face became a little sad again " I like hinata............. " You didn't question it so she continued . " and kageyama - kun told me that he was gonna propose to him in a few days and I don't wanna be in their way of relationship but it hurts ." You hugged her once again and she hugged you back . " come on we will party and curse boys " You said and she smiled at you . You both walked to the convenience store and bought beer cans and some snacks to eat with .  You ran a movie marathon watching 'what happened in Vegas , stupid little love , brides maids and many more' . Yachi was drunk out of her mind and you tried to calm her down but she didn't . 

" what should I do now " Suddenly someone called you , you picked it up and it was saltyshima . " Hey (y/n) , my scarf was left on your house , make sure to wash - omg what's this noise " He said and you laughed nervously . " it's that yachi-chan is high and I need some help to put her down " you said . 

" wait , I will come and help you " he said and before you could say anything , he hanged up . You signed as yachi put her hand around her shoulder (y/n) , let's go and kill some boys " she said . 

" no yachi , we don't kill " You said as she let go off you and pouted " you are no fun " she said . " well but we can tease some one , if you want " 'no (y/n) , not a good idea , she is out of her mind' 

You had already texted her mom that she would be staying here . " LET'S GO " She screamed and ran out of the door and before you could follow her . There came tsukishima holding yachi by her collar . " how did you get in this mess ? " he asked and yams peeked up from behind him . " h-hi " he said . 

" yams " yachi screamed and hugged him . Yams blushed like a mad man . " it's a long story , yams can you take care of yachi please " you said and yams nodded . Tsuki picked up the empty plastic glasses and chips wrappers from the floor and threw them in the dustbin . You slowed the music and turned off the t.v. . " I am sorry , I am making you do this " you told him . 

" become the manager of karasuno's volleyball club then " He said " as for thankyou " You signed . " well , this time . I asked for your help so I guess .......... " his eyes lit up . 

" will you really " he asked . 

" can I ? after cultural festival ? " you asked . He became so happy and smiled at you , and it wasn't a cocky smile . it was genuine smile . " yes please "  he said " I will ask kiyoko for this " . You finished cleaning and went up to check on yachi and yams . Yachi was asleep in your bed and yams was sitting beside her , sleeping and drooling too . You and tsuki chuckled a little .

" so you gonna tell me , what was it about " He asked and you both walked to the couch . You sat down and patted beside you , so he sit down there . " don't tell anybody " You said and he nodded . You told him the whole tea and he listened to the whole story patiently . " so that's what happened " you yawned . 

" well , we got some free time ... maybe we can study " he suggested and you nodded which surprised him . " english " he asked . 

" english it is " you answered . 

You studied for a little while until he became sleepy and drifted off on the couch , you covered him with a blanket and smiled at him 

'cute ............... wait he isn't cute at all' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice one author nice one , you killed your own side love interests . Congratulations , you have created an another kind of stupid , DAMANGE YOU CAN'T REPAIR , KIND OF STUPID .  

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨kurro : you are going to hate yourself if you stay up late   ✨ 

✨again.                                                                                                       ✨ 

✨kenma : jokes on you ! I am going to hate myself in the    ✨

✨morning no matter what .                                                               ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨