🎇a little misunderstanding🎇

" I think , we got matchmaking to do " Suga whispered in your ear and you nodded smiling

" I think , we got matchmaking to do " Suga whispered in your ear and you nodded smiling . " uhm , what are you talking about " tsuki bugged in . 

" nothing " daichi said immediately . " wouldn't it be good , if we cut off the laps today " You said giving daichi a smile . He signed . " ok everyone , get in the gym . We are gonna practice " . Everyone cheered except our salty mate , he had a solemn expression on his face . " Hey (y/n) , how did you do it " Hinata asked . You gave him a thumbs up with out answering his question . 

" well that was one manipulative smile , teach me that too " nishinoya said and you smiled . 

The practice went on like usual , you and sugawara were exchanging glances . 

tsuki's pov : 

I never knew , her and sugawara senpai were close . Yesterday , she walked home with him , now they are just staring at each other , smirking to themselves . 

" hey yamaguchi " I called and he looked at me . " can you ask(y/n) if she is dating sugawara senpai " damn straight

" huh , umm ok " He said " after practice I will " He said and I nodded . I should stop using him like this . 

no one's pov : 

" (y/n) , we gotta make a plan " Sugawara said gathering all the balls with you . " well , you are the big brainer here " You said and he laughed . Yamaguchi approached you to . He seemed nervous . " Umm (y/n) and you and suga senpai dating " He asked . 

Sugawara senpai blushed and you choked on air . " w-what ? " Suga asked . 

" No we are not " You said and looked at sugawara smiling . " Ohh , I was just wondering "  He said and went away " what was that " Suga asked chuckling a bit . 

" Idk " 

" No they are not dating " Yams told tsuki in the club room . " We don't know for sure , Let's stalk them today " Yachi joined . 

" yachi , what are you doing ? " yams asked blushing as he slipped in his pants more swiftly . " Yeah , that a good idea " tsuki said after a thought and yachi smiled . " I don't think it - " Yachi cut yams off . " let's go then " . 

Yams , yachi and tsuki were hiding on the backside of the gym . You got out with suga like last night and started making silly jokes while walking . The trio followed you ,listening to your words . 

I would be writing in a different manner here , just like a play . Because there are so many sentences . 

You : Omg , I am so in love with you . 

suga : wait , that's my line . I was going to tell you t-that , I love you . 

You : My dear that's so romantic .