🎇practice match🎇

" I don't know how to say this , but I really like you " He said

" I don't know how to say this , but I really like you " He said . You waited for him to say something else but he didn't . You looked at suga confused . " I think , he forgot " . 

" It's not a problem if you don't like me back " He said . Michimiya looked uncomfortable then ever . " Umm , I am sorry but I already like someone else " she answered and daichi's face dropped . You and suga looked at each other worryingly . . " can I ask who you like " He finally said . 

" I-it's a boy from the same year as me and he i-is the captain of the volleyball club " She answered . " MICHIMIYA YOU IDIOT , UNTIE YOUR BLINDFOLD " Sugawara screamed and she winced at the loud noise , but took of the blindfold and so did daichi . She covered her mouth in shock . " wait ... I didn't.......... " She stuttered . Daichi scratched his cheek nervously . 

" maybe we should give them privacy " Tsuki said and you all nodded . You went away while giving daichi a thumbs up . 

Time skip : 

" I wonder , what would have happened " You said while walking home with suga again . " They two probably just sat their in silence , and not said anything " He chuckled and you joined in . 

" So miss I can tell who have a crush on who but too dense to know who have a crush on me , what are you gonna do " He said making you chuckle more . 

" what's up with this long ass nickname , and I am not that dense " You said . 

" sure sure , I get it . Do you like anyone ? " He asked , You shook your head in a 'no' . " I don't think so " You answered . He didn't answer but kept on walking forward . " meat buns ? " 

" hell yeah " . 

Tomorrow is the practice match against siejou , you were really excited for it . You packed extra trousers and t-shirts just in case . Then someone called you , you picked it up . 

" Hello " You answered . 

" hi (y/n) it's daichi " the voice on the call said . " Oh daichi " 

" well thank you for today and also you are gonna be taking care of the first years tomorrow , can you make sure that hinata don't go off here and there and kageyama air headedly walk into buses , and please tell yamaguchi to not glare at oikawa and yes keep tsuki away from the members of the other team , I heard that he insults them without insulting them . " He took a deep breathe and then continued " and I am sorry that I am making you do this , takeda sensei will not be joining us tomorrow , so I needed help " 

" It's not a problem , I will do my best to keep everything in order " You said , smiling on the phone . " thank you so much (y/n) and also uhm umm , me and michimiya started dating " he said . 

" OMG , THAT'S AWESOME " You said being excited . He chuckled " well , it was the help of you and suga " He said . 

" yeah "