🎇should I ? 🎇

" So you 2 failed " Tsukishima said holding both your result papers

" So you 2 failed " Tsukishima said holding both your result papers . You and hinata looked down . He spanked you in the head ( In a faraway corner : SUGA : HOW MUCH OF AN IDIOTS ARE YOU TWO , YOU STUDIED WHOLE NIGHTS BUT STILL DIDN'T PASS , JUST LOOK AT KAGEYAMA ) 

Daichi was holding suga so he won't jump on you two . " great . forget about Tokyo " Tsukishima said going away both you both grabbed his legs . " what shall we do ? " You both asked . 

" hahaha " You heard laughter and turned your head to the voice . It was tanaka . " (Y/N) , Hinata " he said . " just leave everything to your senpai " . Your eyes lit up . " tanaka senpai is god " you both said as you bowed down in front of him . " What will you do ryu ? " noya asked .  

Tanaka chuckled . " maybe , you forgot that saeko have a license . " . Ennoshita patted tanaka's shoulder , " yes (y/n) , hinata . Leave everything to saeko onne chan " . 

" Hey , it was my stoplight " Tanaka said . 

" at least your king passed , I wonder how " he asked . Kageyama showed him his answer sheet . " Knew it , you passed with 0.5 marks " 

" At least , I passed ok " He said . 

" Now , you wanna fail the retests too or gonna study " he asked . You and hinata got up and salutes , you didn't wanna go through that hell again . " sorry , I got music club " You said and ran away . " y-yeah , I got music club too " Hinata said running away too . 

" boke , You are in the volley ball club " Kageyama screamed but hinata didn't come back . Tsukishima signed . " what're we gonna do now " yams asked . 

" gonna do it the hard way " He said with a devilish smirk on his face . Everyone in the club room gulped . 

time skip : 

" Hinata , be careful . They can be anywhere " You said hiding behind the poll . " don't worry , I am all ears " He said hiding under the cardboard box . ( He is so small , I am pretty sure he will fit in it ) . " say eyes idiot " . 

" yeah eyes , I am all eyes " . 

" (y/n) , hinata " You heard a voice and froze in your places . You slowly turned your heads to the direction of the voice and there came tsuki . " gotta blast " You both said and tried to run away but yams and yachi stood in front of you . " I am sorry hinata and (y/n) " Yams said coming closer and you both backed away but your back hit tsuki . You were doomed . Tsuki grabbed your hand " let's go ! " he said . 

" N-no " You shouted , he clicked his tongue together , as kageyama put hinata over his shoulder " Let me down , you dumbass . I don't wanna study , I hate it " He said hitting kageyama's back but he won't flinch . " Pick her up too " kageyama said . 

" I don't take orders from you " He said but still put you on his shoulder . " You both sound like kidnappers " Yachi said and they both huffed . " Let me down , you perverted stingyshima " You punched his back just like hinata but they kept on walking .