New Book Alert!!

Hi family,

Getting to know all of you was the biggest gift to me. I believe in celebrating the tiniest successes. So till today wherever my book has reached, it has all been for your love. I hoped to get at least one loyal reader and I got all of you wrapped inside a gift box. So here's sharing the cover of my upcoming book to my beloved readers. I hope you like it and I also hope to get some feedbacks too.
And hey, the time is real tough out there. I want all of you to take care of yourselves. This too shall pass.❤🙂

Now the new book:

"If black defined darkness he was darker than that

"If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved the cold unless it was the warmth of blood. He drew his strength from others' fear.

He was Danuj D. The CEO of The D' Imperium.

If white defined brightness she was brighter than that. She chose to be like that. Light attracted her. She loved the warmth unless it's the cold droplets of rain. She drew her strength from others' happiness.

She was Vasudha Roy. The girl that he never expected will bring him down to his knees.

He loved watching defeat until he saw her fighting back.

And that was when everything changed.

A clash.

A clash, that could either destroy them or bring them together."

Welcoming all of you to witness the tumultuous but alluring journey of Danuj and Vasudha.

I planned to release it on coming Saturday. I hope to meet all of you there.

Stay safe and healthy.
See you soon .😊

Ps: Do you like the cover?