Sequel Announcement

Three brothers; Daivik Raj Nagpati, Ritwik Raj Nagpati and the smallest of them, Manik Raj Nagpati, all of them fell for the same girl, Teressa Brown. While the two elders fought over her, the youngest stood behind keeping her safe, spent his nights worrying about her wellbeing and found himself satisfied seeing her happy with whomever she felt comfortable.

Because, he wasn't a part of the curse, the curse that followed them from a different birth.
.......
Or that's what he thought.

What happens when the most innocent, fun loving and happening person turns gloomy, evil and intolerably jealous?

What happens when his love turns into obstinacy?

What happens when you willingly dive into an unfathomable blackness?

You ruin yourself and you ruin others as well.

And what happens when someone else sacrifices everything to bring you out of the endless darkness?

Do you dare to come out?

¤¤¤¤¤

A/N

To all of you who stayed with me through thick and thin. You all matter to me a lot. I love you with all my heart.

So here I am announcing my second book to "Touch Her And..". And let me tell you very honestly that the story line would be too different from the first book, the theme woul be darker and more intense.

But I can assure you that you would love it just the way you loved "Touch Her And..", if not more.

Let me know how you all are feeling about it? Do you have any suggestions? I would love to listen to your opinions.

Love,
Puja.

_________________________________________

And also, please keep on voting, commenting, sharing and following. The little gestures weigh a lot of importance to me.💜