Seize Her And...

"A hero would sacrifice you to save the world, but a villain would sacrifice the world to save you."
_________________________________________
Pain? Love? Agony? Jealousy? Manik Raj Nagpati never knew all these emotions. The only feeling he ever felt was happiness, until one fateful day, when he felt them all at once.

And deep within, he knew that there's only one person who could save him, only one person who could bring him out of his doom, the only woman his body, his mind, his heart and his soul craves.

If only he knew who that was, he would go to any lengths to have her all to himself.

And by any, he means ANY.

But that's where the curse comes.

What if he never finds her?
And what if he finds her but it's too late?
_________________________________________

This is the Book II of the Touch Her and... series. A standalone.

As mentioned this story has a darker theme, more intense romance. I promise to give you a chance to laugh, to get mad and to cry your eyes out and above all I'll give you a gripping story.

It has been a long time since I've completed writing "Touch Her And..." I always had a planning in my mind with the second book but couldn't get enough time or motivation to start the same. Right now, I think I have everything set. So here we are, starting our next journey.

Love, Puja.🍁

P.S: I missed you all so much. I hope you're doing good and if not please believe you're strong enough to fight it.

Now, go and check out!