Fall of Holmes ~ Blind!Sherlock Sister!reader x Sam

Okay, this was by far the most requested thing. Next I believe was SuperWhoLock, then the boys turning into girls, and then Demon Dean. So that shall be the order I do them!!

^*^*^*^*^*^*

John and Sam rushed to the hospital after the ambulance that had shown up to haul you away. They had caught a cabbie and John threw a couple hundred pounds into the man's lap.

"Get us to the hospital as fast as you possibly can," John ordered the man as he stared at the money in assonishment.

Long story short, the two men were at the hospital right behind the ambulance.

"What even happened?" Sam asked as they ran up to the desk.

"I told her that Sherlock was dead and then she thought I was pranking her and she was freaking out but I couldn't do anything and she backed up to the stairs withought realizing and-," John was rambling and gasping by the time Sam interupted him. Sam completely ignored the fact the the consulting detective was said to be dead.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault," Sam said sternly as he stared the doctor in the eyes. "We just need to tell Dean and Mycroft."

John nodded vigorusly as he pulled out his phone to call the eldest Holmes sibling.

Sam pulled out his phone and called Dean.

"Hello? Sam? You okay?" Dean asked in panic as Sam had called the emergency phone.

"How fast can you get to London?"

"I'll get Cas to take me if I can get a hold of him. Why?"

"Sherlock's dead and ____ fell down some stairs. Just get to the hospital as soon as you can.¨

"Okay Sammy, I'll be there in a minute."

Sam ended the call and not ten seconds later Dean and Cas were standing next to him.

"Tell us everything that happened," Dean ordered.

____________________

"Cas do you think that you can heal her?" Sam asked as he finished his explanation of everything that happened.

"I don't know, I only just had enogh energy to get Dean and myself here," Cas answered.

"Don't you have some angel friends that don't want to kill you or Sam and I?" Dean demanded.

"I don't believe that any of the angels I know are very fond of me," Castiel said honestly. John sighed and stood up.

"We don't have any way of getting her immediatly better and Sherlock isn't here, how could this possibly get any worse?!" He demanded.

"Hello! Bet you buckos thought I was dead!" Came a voice that Sam could never forget.

"Gabriel? Aren't you supposed to be dead?" Sam sighed as he turned to face the shorter man.

"It gets boring after a while," Gabriel laughed. He offered Cas a lolipop, but he politly rejeted it. "You boys aren't any fun so I thought that I might bring a little back into your lives!"

"I'm sorry," John said, "but who are you?"

"Gabriel the Archangel, or the Trickster, or Loki," Gabriel placed his arm around John's neck. "It's whatever you prefer really!"

John moved away so Gabriel would stop touching him.

"Why the hell are you here?" Dean demanded more than asked.

"I can't have ___ Holmes dying!" He practically laughed. "That looks bad on a resume ya know! Guardian angels and all that jazz."

"So you can help her!?" Sam almost shouted.