Wings ~ Cas x Reader

You had been sitting in the bunker for a few hours when you heard the familiar flap of wings. Castiel, your boyfriend, appeared in front of you.

"Are Sam and Dean here?" he asked. He looked so uncomfortable that you thought he may have been stabbed.

"No, they left for a hunt a couple hours ago, why?" you wondered.

"I need you to do something for me," he stated.

"Uh, like what?" you hesitantly asked. You had only been dating for about a month, but you weren't sure if Cas knew how his question sounded.

"My wings are molting and it is very uncomfortable, I was thinking you could get some of the loose feathers out," he was blushing and you didn't know why.

"Uh, yeah I think I can do that." He walked over to the bed and sat down.

Large wing-shaped shadows appeared on the wall behind Cas and you could slightly make out the lines of his real wings. His wings slowly began materializing and you were awe-struck.

His wings were darker than black, but more beautiful than anything you had ever seen in your entire life. His dark wings glistened where the light hit them.

"Can I touch them?" you breathed as you slowly walked towards Cas.

"Yes, you may touch them, but be cautious, they are highly sensitive," he muttered.

You slowly ran your hand through his soft feathers. As you did so, a few loose ones fell to your bedroom floor. When the feathers hit the ground they shimmered and disapeared.

"They're amazing, more than amazing," you gasped. You continued moving your hands through them and more and more feathers fell, "I think I got them all."

"Could you continue?" Cas asked sheepishly.

"What? This?" You stroked his plush wings.

"Y-yes," he stuttered.

"Ok." You really didn't mind, his wings were extremely soft and he was your boyfriend.

After a little while you managed to be lying on the bed, facing each other, eyes closed, you still stroking his wings.

Suddenly the door of the motel was shoved open and you shot up from your position next to Castiel and reached for your gun. You sighed in relief when you saw the Winchester brothers at the entrance.

"How was the hunt?" you asked, oblivious to the angel slowly moving towards you.

"Fine, and we brought back food!" Sam said as he entered the room.

"Pie?" you question with a smirk.

"Love me some pie," Dean smiled.

You and Team Free Will sat down and somewhat enjoyed the meal.

**(DEAN'S POV)**

"Man, I'm tired," (Y/N) yawned as she stretched, "I'm going to turn in for the night. See you in the morning!"

She exited the room to go to hers.

"There is some business in Heaven I must attend to," Cas said before he fluttered off to who knows where.

"I think it's cute how they think we don't notice," Sam said without looking up from a lore book.

"Absolutely adorable," I laughed.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Sorry that this took so long to update!!!!