Shopping Trip ~ Gabriel x Reader

"No," you sternly say. You weren't going to take Gabriel to the mall. No matter how much he pleaded.

"Come on! Please!" he pleaded.

"Do you remember last time?" you question.

"What? It wasn't that bad!" he claimed.

"People who bought and ate the candy walked around with llama heads, Gabe," you glared at him, "Llama heads."

"Oh, that!" he laughed, "That was hilarious! All of the surprised llama faces! That was one of my best!"

"Gabe!" you say, "Not the point!"

"Sorry," he mutters. He pulls the puppy face on you, "I promise that if you let me go I'll be good."

"Gabriel, have you met yourself?" you ask him.

"Yes, and I'm absolutely charming!" he boasts.

"You aren't giving up, are you?" you sigh.

"Nope," he popped the 'p'.

"Come on, let's get this over with," you sigh. Gabe takes your hand and pops you into the parking lot of the mall.

"Where to first?" Gabe asked.

"Well-," you didn't get to finish before you were popped into a toy store, "Gabriel!"

You looked around for him, but he was gone. You heard steps from behind you, and you turned to see Gabriel dressed as Darth Vader.

"(Y/N), I am your boyfriend," he said in a very convincing Darth Vader voice.

"Gabe, what on earth are you doing?" you laughed.

"Come on, play along!" he pleaded. He handed you a (f/c) lightsaber and you and him started duking it out.

"You can do better than that! You hunt frickin' monsters!" he taunted you.

"Well, shouldn't the archangle be doing better than the human?" you question as you grab his lightsaber and hold both his and yours at his neck.

"That is really hot," he comments. You laugh and release him.

Before you can turn away, Gabriel grabs you and pulls you into a hot kiss. You wrap your arms around his neck and he pushes you into the closest wall.

"Gabe, I still have stuff to get," you say when you break apart.

"No you don't," he says as he kisses you again. He snaps and you are back in your room in the bunker. Everything you were going to get was on your bed.

"Thanks," you mutter.

"Now we have time for other stuff," he winks.