No Rest for the Angelic ~ Sam x Angel!Reader

You used what remaining juice you had to go to his location. You were at a motel, and there were three men. The Winchesters and Castiel.

"Castiel," you groaned before everything caught up with you. You fell to the floor and passed out.

**(Third Person POV)**

"What the hell?" Sam exclaimed as the girl who had randomly popped into their motel room fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)?" Castiel tilted his head as he looked at the girl. He was the first to rush over to her. He easily lifted her and placed her on one of the beds.

"Who the hell is she?" Dean asked. Castiel sent him a death glare.

"This is my sister," he stated.

"I get that she is an angel, Cas," Dean replied, "What significance does she have?"

"I mean she is my sister in a literal term. We were created at the same point in time," Cas explained, "We share a more profound bond than we do with other angels."

Sam was watching the girl. She was coated in blood and she had cuts all over her, but she was beautiful.

"What happened to her?" he asked.

"I do not know, we will have to wait until she wakes up,"

The boys sat around waiting for the angel to awaken.

**(Your POV)**

You sat up slowly. All three of the men were staring at you. You slowly walked over to Castiel and clutched his trench coat.

"(Y/N), what happened to you?" Castiel asked.

You looked down at your feet. You had killed many of your brothers and sisters, all to help the Winchesters and Castiel.

"Ok, I could care less that you are Cas' sister, you better tell us why you popped your ass in this motel room!" Dean exclaimed. You moved behind Castiel, as if using him as a shield.

"Dean, take it easy on her," Sam scolded.

"Yes, if (Y/N) is being quiet something terrible happened. She is one of the leaders of Heaven, with God gone. She and Gabriel were best friends and the last time she refused to talk was when she killed multiple angels after his death."

The memory of Gabriel was hard for you to think about. He had shown you how to be human and enjoy yourself. And Lucifer killed him.

"Do you think she killed more angels?" Sam asked. You scanned him, he was tall and handsome, and he had long, brown hair.

"That is a possible explanation, but I don't know why she would," Castiel answered.

"They were after you," you said in a smooth voice. The boys stared at you.

"The angels were after us?" Dean asked, bewildered.

"They need Cassie to answer some questions and they just kinda hate you two," you explained. You saw Castiel mentally groan at his nickname.

"So you were protecting us?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah," you answer weakly.

No angel was suppose to defy heaven directly, but you had. The Winchesters and Castiel were wanted. Every angel was to hunt them down. Gabriel had taught you to rebel, but not like this. The angels were going to strip you of your grace and your wings. That is, if you went back.

The boys noticed that you were deep in thought. Cas was the only one to know what you were thinking.

"The angels won't get you, (Y/N)," Cas reassured you. Sam and Dean had a look of surprise on their faces. They hadn't known that you had defied heaven's direct order. Dean walked over to Sam.