Body Switch ~ Sam x Reader

You, Sam, Dean, and Bobby were tracking a witch. Dean said it would be best to split up and it was you and Dean in the front, Sam and Bobby around the back.

"Dean!" you yelled. The witch threw him backwards into a wall. You were about to kill the witch, but before you could she started muttering a spell.

You killed her and went over to Dean, who was groaning on the ground.

"Ok, we're done, let's go," you hosted Dean to his feet and led him back to the car.

"You Ok?" Sam asked.

"Yes, I'm fine," you sighed. Sam was sweet and cute, but sometimes he worried to much, "Tired's all."

You rode back to the bunker and went to Sam and your's room and fell asleep almost instantly.

You woke to find Sam not next to you. That was weird, you almost always got up before him. You shrugged it off and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Dean, why are you making breakfast?" came Sam's groggy voice from behind you.

"What?" you paused at your own voice. It was deep and gruff.

"(Y/N) usually makes us breakfast, why are you doing it? It's not like you to do nice things for... anyone," Sam pointed out.

"I'm gunna go... do something else," you hurried off. How didn't you notice that you were in Dean's room when you woke, or how you were in the wrong body?!

You hurried to Sam's room and found yourself sleeping.

"Dean!" you hissed.

"Wha? What time is it?" Dean groaned. His voice was girly and it was weird. He noticed it too and sat up, "Wait, what?"

"We switched bodies," you pointed out to him.

"I got that part," Dean said, still alarmed.

"We need to tell Sam," you pressed.

"No, give me a day and I'll find the solution," Dean promised.

"Whatever, you have to act like me, Ok?" you said to Dean.

"Ok," Dean left you and went to the kitchen, you quickly following.

You almost busted out laughing when you saw Dean squirming while Sam kissed him.

"No PDA please," you calmly said.

"Come on Dean," Sam pleaded jokingly. He gave Dean another short kiss and left the kitchen.

You finally let out your laughter.

"Shut up!" Dean yelled at you.

"Oh, that was good!" you laughed.

"How do I get him to stop kissing me?" Dean asked franticly.

"Tell him that your sick," you offered.

"Fine," Dean stormed out.

Dean went to Sam's room and laid down on the bed.

"Hey babe, you okay?" Sam asked as he came through the door, "Dean told me you didn't feel good."

"I think I have a cold or something," Dean fake groaned.

"Do you want anything?" Sam asked.

"Pie," Dean groaned.

"That's weird, Dean usually wants pie when he's sick," Sam shrugged, "You must be spending to much time with him."

Sam left the room and Dean let out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding.

Sam walked into the kitchen where you were eating a bowl of cereal.

"Hey, I'm going to go get (Y/N) some stuff, she's got a cold," Sam paused, "Can I take the Impala?"

"Um," you thought how Dean would say it, "Not a scratch."

You stand there and Sam stares at you, "Keys?"

"Oh, uh," you feel your pockets and don't find the keys, "I lent them to (Y/N) yesterday, let me go ask her."

"She's sick, don't bother her, I can take one from the garage," Sam suggests.

"You do that," you say, turning back to your cereal.

You hear Sam leave and you rush off to find Dean.

"Dean!" you yell as you round the corner to Sam's room. You are greeted with yourself surrounded by books.

"This is impossible!" he exclaimed. He shut one of them and moved to the next one.

"Not finding the cure?" you ask. He looks up at you with a 'you think?' look, "We need to tell Sam."

"I think you're right, we wait till he gets back and then tell him, Ok?" Dean asked.

"Fine," you say.

Sam doesn't get back for another hour or so and you want out of Dean.

"Sam! Thank God your back!" you exclaim. You wrap him in a hug and he stiffens.

"Dean?" he sounds tense.

"Oh, sorry," prep yourself, "Dean and I switched bodies."

"What? Dean are you drunk?" Sam asks a smile on his face.

"(Y/N) is telling the truth," Dean steps forward.

"Please tell me that you're kidding," Sam pleaded.

"Sorry," you say. Sam's smile faded completely.

"We couldn't figure out how to switch the witch's spell," Dean explains.

"Wait, does this mean that I kissed Dean?" Sam's eyes widened.

"Yeah, let's never do that again," Dean commented.

Sam found the solution in little over an hour. Much faster than Dean was going to. Sam muttered a few words and a bright light engulfed the room.

"Are you back?" Sam asked. You look around and see Dean-Dean's body-in the corner.

"Yep," you leap up and kiss him on the cheek and Dean groans.

"Shut up, at least I'm not kissing you!" Sam joked.

"I never want to do that again," Dean groaned.

"You and me both!" you laugh and kiss Sam on the lips.