Just Tell Eachother! ~ Dean x Reader

You were in the backseat of the Impala, groaning your head off.

"I'm hungry!" You groaned.

"What did I tell you! A few more miles!" Dean shot back, obviously annoyed.

"That was a few miles ago!" You groaned again.

"I swear I will turn this car around!" Dean threatened.

"Will you two stop!" Sam pleaded from the passenger seat.

"But I'm hungry!" You whined.

"Get over it," Dean stated.

Dispite how much you liked to annoy the shit out of Dean, you had a huge crush on him.

"There's the place!" Dean sighed as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Thank God!" You exclaimed. You rushed into the restaurant and slid into an open booth. Sam and Dean slid in across from you.

"Hi, my name is Chad and I will be taking your orders," a waiter said as he came up to the table. He looked at Sam, "What would you like?"

"A salad please, cob," Sam said.

"What about you?" He asked Dean.

"Bacon cheeseburger," Dean ordered.

"And for you, sweet cheeks," the waiter asked as he turned to you.

"Same as him," you pointed to Dean, "With a side of 'never going to happen'."

The waiter grumbled as he walked away while Dean glared daggers at the guy.

"So, the case," Sam coughed after a while, "People are dying left and right from what seem like heart attacks, except they are always random, but mostly criminals."

"Death Note!" You exclaimed.

"What?" Dean asked.

"Death Note, it's an anime," you explained, "A dude gets this notebook and he kills criminals with it, always heart attacks."

Dean muttered something you couldn't understand when the waiter arrived.

He passed the food out before handing you a slip of paper, "In case you change your mind."

The paper had a phone number on it, which you crumpled up and tossed back to the guy, "Sorry, I only date guys who aren't asymmetrical trash."

The waiter huffed and walked back to the kitchen.

"Asymmetrical trash?" Sam asked with an amused look on his face.

"Anime. Seriously, how do you not know how much TV I watch?" You laughed.

You eat in silence and you soon are back on the road.

"I'm tired, wake me when we get there," you yawn. You lay across the backseat and drift off.

*^* Third Person POV*^*

When Sam was sure (Y/N) was asleep he asked Dean, "When are you going to tell her? I thought you were going to do it earlier."

"I panicked, Sam, you know I've never liked a chick this much," Dean replied.

"Well, I'm certain she likes you back, yesterday she watched you clean a gun," Sam said, "For an hour."

"Maybe she was bored," Dean suggested.

"She likes you Dean," Sam said.

They stayed silent for a while, then Dean turned on the music. Sam looked back to make sure he hadn't woken her.