Forgoten Words ~ Gabriel x Reader

Gabriel was gone. You had rushed over to his lifeless body and fell to your knees. You had draped yourself across him and the tears flooded out. Sam and Dean had come in to see what was taking so long and had to drag you out. You were screaming that you couldn't just leave him.

"I will kill Lucifer myself," those were the last words you had spoken.
___________________________

"Are you hungry?" Sam asked you. You stared at him and nodded slightly.

No matter what the brothers tried, you wouldn't talk. It had been so long since Gabriel's death and you had just made yourself a fortress in your mine. You didn't know if you even remembered how to speak. Castiel had even tried getting you to talk. No luck. When Gabriel left he had taken your words with him.

Dean pulled the Impala up to some local diner,"What do you want?"

"Salad," Sam answered. Dean turned to you. You pointed to him. Over time he had learned that this meant you wanted whatever he got.

"Ok, be back in a few!" Dean disappeared and came back a few minutes later with a big bag of food.

The ride back to the motel room was full of Dean's rock music and bad singing.

Dean had gotten you a bacon cheeseburger and some pie. Sam got one of his weird Salad cups.

After you were done with your meal you hopped into the shower. You were wrapped in the warm water. When the water turned cold you got out.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Sam yelled from behind the door,"We found a case! We're gunna go check it out!"

You heard the door close and then there was silence. You put some clean clothes on that didn't have blood stains on them. Not many of those were around anymore.

You walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. You laid back and stared at the ceiling. Someone burst into the room and you darted up to see a very worried Dean.

"Sam," he panted,"He was taken by the shapeshifter."

You grabbed your gun and ran out of the room only to notice the Impala was gone. You felt something smack into your head and everything went black.

You woke in a dark cellar. You frantically looked around the room and saw Sam and Dean. You attempted to move but your hands were tied behind your back and your feet were bound together.

"Does (Y/N) not like being tied up?" your eyes widened at the voice. There was the man that took your voice. The man that was taken from you by the devil. The man you swore to avenge. The man that was really an angel. Gabriel.

"Leave her alone!" Dean yelled from where he was tied up.

"But she's so happy to see me!" Gabriel shot back.

"G-Gabriel," you muttered. The word burned your throat. The word sounded like acid. Sam and Dean looked at you in surprise.

Gabriel brought his hand back and slapped you across the face. Tears built up in your eyes. You shut them tightly so Gabriel wouldn't see.

"That's not your Gabriel, (Y/N)!" Sam yelled.

"He's right! He's not even that convincing!" there was that voice again. That sweet voice. A hand lightly rested itself on your cheek. You opened your eyes to see Gabriel-the real Gabriel. His signature soft smile and his honey eyes were filling your vision.

"Gabriel?" the word came out more easily this time.

"That's me," he said softly,"We need to get out of here." He undid your bonds and did the same with Sam and Dean's. The fake Gabriel grabbed you and put you in a choke hold.

"No!" Gabriel yelled,"Let her go!"

"That's no fun," said the fake. You brought your elbow back an nailed it into his stomach. As soon as you were clear Gabriel pounced on the imposter. Gabriel's fists made contact with the fake one's face. Over and over again.

"Never. Touch. Her. Again!" Gabriel grunted. The fake Gabriel was laying on the floor, blood everywhere. You pulled Gabriel off of him. You drug Gabriel out of the cellar and let Sam and Dean finish up the job.

"Gabriel-," he cut you off.

"I know! I died and then I didn't come back and you probably hate me because you think it was a trick and-," you crashed your lips to his.

"I don't care," you whispered,"You're back now."