Demons ~ Sam x Reader

Get out of me you bitch! You scream in your head. The demon had gotten you. The demon forced your body over to your mirror. It brought up on of your hands and smashed it.

"Sam!" the voice that escaped your mouth was not yours.

No, no, no! Sam don't come in here! You silently plea in your head.

"(Y/N)!" Sam came crashing into your room.

"Sam! Oh, Sam!" You're body moved over to him and gave him a hug. This was way to girly, hopefully he would notice.

"What happened?" he was grabbing you by the waist and holding you close.

"A demon tried to possess me, I got it out though," the voice said. Sam tensed. He figured it out.

"Sam, it was so scary," the demon was mocking me.

"Dean!" Sam yelled.

"Why did you call for Dean?" the voice asked innocently.

"Because you're not (Y/N)!" Sam yelled. He let go of me and started exercising the demon.

"I wouldn't do that!" the demon yelled. Sam gave a confused look,"You know I can kill her from the inside. If you finish that, she will die."

"Yeah Sam?" Dean appeared in the doorway. He noticed your black eyes and pulled out his pistol,"Get out of her!"

"Ok, how about we make a deal?" the demon said.

"What kind of deal?" Sam asked suspiciously.

"Cats have nine lives. Shoot her nine times and I'll get out of her. Be careful, wouldn't want to hit her to hard!" the demon curled your lips to a smile,"Sammy here has to shoot though."

"No! I'm not shooting her!" Sam yelled in your face.

"Well, it'll just take one. Little. Snap," the demon lifted your hand and twirled it around.

"(Y/N)," was all Sam could croak out. Tears were forming in his eyes. He took the gun from Dean and aimed.
The demon let you have your voice back. The first bullet hit your right shoulder.

You hold back your grunts of pain as the next bullet is fired into your other shoulder. Sam fires at you four more times before you call out in pain.

Sam had tear streaks running down his cheeks.

"Sam, three more shots!" the demon shouted at him.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)," he mumbled. He shot the remaining bullets. One of them punctured your lung. The demon noted this. Black smoke came pouring out of your mouth. You fall to the ground.

"S-Sam," you say weakly.

"No, no, no! (Y/N)!" Sam came running to your aid. He told Dean to go get the first aid kit,"(Y/N), (Y/N), I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Sam pressed his forehead to yours. You gave him a weak smile. You could feel yourself on the brink of death. You lightly pressed your lips to his.

"Sam Winchester, I...," you didn't get to finish before you were taken from him.