Goodbye My Sweet (Part 1) ~ Gabriel x Reader

You woke to the sight of holy fire. Gabriel was inside of it and you made an attempt to get to him, to get him out of it. When you tried to move you realized that you were tied up. Your hands were tied extreamly tight and so were your feet. Gabriel was looking at you with pain in his eyes.

"(Y/N) you are going to be fine," he was trying to reasure you,"I'm gunna get you out of this."

"Gabe, didn't Daddy tell you not to lie?" Lucifer appeared from out of no where.

"Lucifer," Gabriel spat,"What do you want with us?"

"More like 'what do I want with her'?" he turned to you and gave you a devilish smile. He slowly walked towards you.

"Don't touch her!" Gabriel snapped.

"I wont, Devil's Honor," a demon appeared behind Lucifer,"But he might."

The demon took a step towards you and you noticed he was holding a knife. Lucifer made a metal chair appear and placed you in. He muttered something to the demon and the demon continued over to you.

"This is gunna be so fun!" the demon exlaimed. He brought the knife to your arm and started making cuts. You attempted to hold your screams and you did just that untill he made a deep cut in your thigh.

"Stop! Please!" Gabriel was starting to cry,"Stop! Leave her alone and take me!"

"But this way I get to hurt you both! For example, this," the demon stabbed you where he had just made a deep cut, making you scream out in pain. When the screaming stopped, the demon planted a violent kiss on your lips, he pulled back after you bit him,"is like a shot to the heart for you, except much worse."

The demon punched you in the face,"That was for bitting me."

"Stop!" Gabriel pleaded, tears streaming down his face,"Stop!"

"You know he was going to ask you to marry him," the demon said,"How long have you been together? Three years?"

"Gabriel?" you choke out, pushing back the pain.

"I was gunna ask you on your birthday," he says between his sobs.

"Enough chick flick moments!" Lucifer yelled from where he was standing next to the door.

"Yes," the demon agreed. The demon moved to your stomach, carving a word out.

GABRIEL'S

You started to zone out on what was happening to you, to Gabriel's screams, to Lucifer's chuckles when you let out a blood-churning scream. You barley noticed when the Winchesters burst in the room and kill your tormentor.

You know you are losing to much blood. You know Gabriel won't be able to save you by the time the holy fire got put out.

"Gabri- Gabriel," you choke out. He fixes his eyes on you and he is still crying. The Winchesters move to untie you.

"Yeah?" he says, barley audible.

"Yes," you say. You want him to know you would accept his proposal.

"What do you mean?" he asks, forgetting that the demon told you.

"Yes, I will- will marry you," you have to force the words out because of how much energy it takes. The Winchesters move to the holy fire.

"(Y/N)," Gabriel says, but you don't hear it. You are already gone. When he gets free, he rushes over to your lifeless body and cradles you,"(Y/N)! No! No."

Tears that he didn't know he had started to flow. The Winchesters are crying to, but they don't want to make Gabriel the slightest bit mad. They stand in the corner and Dean has to leave the room, quickly followed by Sam.

"Please," Gabriel places his forehead to yours,"I love you! Please. I- I need you!"

Gabriel wanted to kill something, anything. Lucifer was going to pay. Someone was going to pay for this. Gabriel started slamming things around the room. He walked back over to your body and placed a light kiss on your cheek. He slammed open the door and rushed past the Winchesters.

"Gabe-," Sam started but Dean stopped him. They went back inside the room and held back tears as they picked your body up and carried it to the Impala.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

I have honestly no clue why I love Gabriel sadfics. But I do so deal with the suffering.