Zombie (Cray Button Part 2) ~ Supernatural x Monster!Reader

"No," Dean protested.

"Dean it's for a case," Sam pleaded with his older brother.

"I don't care. I'm not going to some mosh pit. I pride myself with my good music," Dean whined. "I refuse to subject my ears to modern techno shit."

"You can bring ear plugs," Sam sighed.

"Fine," Dean pouted. "But I ain't happy, Sammy. Not happy."

^*^*^*^

Air horn! Sound the air horn!
It's a contagion, invasion, rampagin'
With no vaccination
Six feet down
Comin' outa the ground

You smirked. Your hoodie was covering most of your face as you looked at the ground of people. It was a mosh pit. No one would question a few dead bodies.

You were trying to stay more on the down low since the Winchesters thought you were dead. You couldn't have them poking their noses in things that didn't concern them.

Looks like it's gettin' around!
It's a virus, apocalyptic,
You won't survive this,
You can't predict it!

You watched as the dancing got more intense. You smiled and slowly turned the music up. The bass on your speakers was now visible to you, but not anyone else.

You scared the crowd. Your eyes stopped on a group of three men.

"Fuck them," you growled. You couldn't believe they found you. There was no way.

The song was almost to the chorus, and you turned up the music.

Worldwide, infected,
I'm back, resurrected,
Whole life, I remember it fondly,
Watch me walk like a zombie,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,

You pulled your hood down and glared at the three. None of them so much as flinched.

Due to turning the music up, all of the people were lying on the ground dead.

You smirked and raised one of your hands.

Re-re-reanimated,
back-back-back from the dead,
Zombie, zombie, zombie
Re-re-reanimated,
back-back-back from the dead,

The corpses rose from the ground slowly. They all turned and started making their way to the three men. The three men grabbed their weapons and started trying to talk down the zombies.

Walk, watch me walk,
watch me walk like a zombie,
Walk, watch me walk,
watch me walk like a zombie,

You pushed the speakers to full bass and full volume. There were cracks forming in the ground where the dance floor had been. The crack opened and a few of the reanimated corpses fell in.

One of the men disappeared and you immediately looked behind you. You grabbed Castiel's hand as he brought down a knife. You crushed his hand and grabbed the knife. You forced him into a kneeling position and smirked at him. You ran your tongue over your pointed teeth.

"So, Castiel finds me again," you hissed. You placed your hands on either side of his face and pulled red smoke out of his ears. "Too bad you'll be attacking your friends to do anything."

You snapped and Castiel popped back over to the Winchesters. You called off the dead and had them throw themselves into the crack in the earth. Once they were all gone you closed the gap and stopped the music.

Castiel was under your control, not the music's. You watched as Sam and Dean struggled to fight their angelic friend.

You took this opportunity to flee. You couldn't get caught up with those freaks again. You walked to your car, but there was someone on it. It wasn't a Winchester or Castiel.

"Who the hell are you?" You snarled.

"It's more of 'What the hell are you?'," he smirked.

"Fine, what the hell are you?" You glared at the man.

"I'm someone who knows how to kill you," the man hopped off of your car.

"I highly doubt that," you snickered. "That means you know what I am."

"Oh I do," the man circled you.

"And what do you think I am?" You watched him as he stopped in front of you.

"You're a mutt, a mixed breed that never quite got the love it deserved," the man stared at you as he spoke. "You're brothers and sisters all perished under their own influence, not knowing what their powers were themselves, but you, you figured it out.

"You knew the power you held, even if you yourself didn't know what you were. You ran, starved yourself until you found something no mortal could ignore. Rhythm," the man took a step towards you.

"How do you know any of that?" You demanded.

"Because," the man paused and you took in all you could of his appearance in the darkness. The man had long hair, the color of honey. "I'm the one who fucked up and created you."

"You created me?" You questioned.

"Yes, so I am capable of killing you. I know what gets your gears going," he chuckled.

"Then what am I?" You asked.

"You, my child, are an abomination," the man summoned a long silver dagger and plunged it into your heart.

_~_~_~_~_

LOOK. AN ACTUAL UPDATE. WHOOHOO.

I put the little diary thing I talked about up and it's called 'I'm complete shit' or something... You absolutely don't have to read it if you don't want too. Right now there's only a sentence about a boy I like who kinda talks to me. We had a conversation that consisted of 'the fuck?' Back and forth... Yeah... Bye and thank you all for sticking with me!