Sparks Fly ~ Lucifer x Reader

"We just want to play!" the Demon said innocently. You had been captured by a group of three demons while on a hunt with the Winchesters. You try to remember what you had been doing when you were captured.

You walked down the street to the local coffee joint. Why did Sam and Dean want coffee at this hour? It was late at night and close to midnight. You were shocked to find out that people served coffee at this hour. You opened the door to the shop and walked in. There was only one other person there. You overheard him talking to the cashier.

"Now, remember the meeting we have set up?" the man asked. The man was rather tall and handsome. Not extremely handsome, but there was something about him.

"Of coarse," the cashier replied. The customer noticed you behind him, and turned to look at you, stoping the conversation. The customer looked you over.

He made an approving sound an moved to the side so you could order.

"Three coffees, black," you say while pulling out some cash.

"That will be $3.91," the cashier said. You handed him the money and turned to leave. You bumped into the customer that was there before an knocked one of the drinks on him.

"I am so sorry!" you gasp. You grab some napkins and try to clean it off. You meet his eyes and you quickly go back to cleaning him.

"It's fine, just leave it" he said. You continue to clean the coffee off of his clothes.

"Even the devil deserves some sympathy," you say sarcastically. You didn't really mean it but it seemed like the right thing to say. The man froze. He got up and walked away. You decided you wouldn't go after him.

The cold night air hit you like a train so you decided to drink what remained of your coffee.

That was all you remembered.

The cashier was among the three demons. "Did you enjoy the coffee?" he sneered. There was a smile plastered to his face. He grabbed a knife from the nearby table and held it against your neck.

The other demons gathered around the cashier and he was about to slice you up when the door to the dark room opened. The man you had seen at the coffee shop emerged.

"Let her go," he said calmly.

"But-," one of the demons started.

"I said let her go!" the man looked really mad. The demons slowly untied you and backed away from you. You and your rescuer left wherever you were.

"Thank you," you said not looking up at him.

"Even the devil can show sympathy," he said. He gave you a small smile. The realization hit you hard.

"Lucifer?" you ask, stopping dead in your tracks. You had felt attracted to him, but now you wanted to shove those feelings in a blender and liquefy them.

"The one and only," he muttered. You still wouldn't look at him but you could feel his eyes on you.

"Why did you save me? You could have let the demons rip me up, but you didn't," you finally look up at him and you saw the pain in his eyes.

"When I saw you at the coffee shop, I think I may have bonded with you," he says it quietly.

"Bonded?" you felt it too. When you had met his eye at the coffee shop you shrugged it off.

"Like the bond Castiel and Dean share, except a bit different," he tried to explain,"Theirs couldn't start off like this one did because Cas was an angel, I fell so I am an exception."

"I still find it a bit odd that I bonded with the devil," you say. You still felt attracted to him, though you wanted to burry the feeling.

"Odd things do happen in this shitty world of ours," he gave a light chuckle.

"So if we were bonded, I'm not saying that we are, how would we know?" you felt like that was a dumb question.

"A kiss could set off a spark," he suggested.

You liked the idea of that. Other than him being the devil, he was kinda sweet. You placed a kiss on his lips and you felt some sort of shock. Not a painful shock, but a pleasurable shock.

"Great, I bonded with a human," he muttered. God knows how much he hates them.

"Am I that bad?" you ask.

"Not you, but father loved them all so much more than me!" you could tell that it was a touchy subject. He was about to say something else to dwindle the human's reputation, but you stopped him with a kiss.

"And I bonded with the devil, guess we both got a shock from this," you say, a smile tugging your lips,"I think I can accept that though."

"I could make an exception," Lucifer muttered. If anything, Sam and Dean would be severely pissed.