Angelic Crushes ~ Gabriel x Reader x Balthazar

"Balthazar!" you yelled,"You have been following me and giving me stuff all day! I need this thing called space!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, darling," he did look truly sorry, but him and Gabriel had put you on the edge.

"No, I didn't mean to upset you, I just- Gabriel!"

Gabriel had appeared right in front of you, causing you to jump.

"Hey!" he turned to Balthazar,"Are you bothering my girl?"

"Your girl?" you questioned,"I'm not either of you's girl! You keep pestering me and giving me gifts! It gets annoying!"

You didn't mean to make it sound so harsh. Gabriel looked shocked and Balthazar kept the same look of sadness as he had before.

"Ok, I guess I'll leave you alone then," Gabriel said before disappearing. You turned to Balthazar, he too was gone.

You didn't want them gone, you just wanted some space.

"Great," you muttered,"You ran off the only ones who would talk to you."

You sat in the bunker and waited for Sam and Dean to get back from the hunt they had gone on a few days ago. Why had you run Gabriel and Balthazar off? They always kept you company when the boys were gone. They were always there for you. Sure, they got annoying, but everyone did after a while.

"I wanted to say I was sorry," came Gabriel's voice from behind you. You turned and you saw him with a single rose in his hand. he moved over and you saw Balthazar behind him,"We both wanted too.' 

"What happened to the over-the-top stuff?" you asked as you moved from your seat.

"You made it pretty obvious that you didn't want anything over-the-top," Balthazar commented.

"I love it," you said as you took the rose from Gabriel's hands. You gave him a peck on the cheek and did the same to Balthazar,"You guys wanna watch a movie?"

They just looked at you before jumping onto the couch.  You rummaged around and decided to watch Star Wars. You were surprised that neither of them had seen it.

"Now I'm gunna force you to watch it," you sat on the couch in between them. You got to the end of the third movie when you heared the door of the bunker open. You silently said goodbye and Gabriel and Balthazar disapeared. 

"Star Wars?" Sam asked as he saw the end credits.

"You are such a nerd," Dean said to his brother.

"I didn't think we had those movies," Sam observed.

"What? I'm not allowed to have my own movies?" you question.

"Did Gabriel and Balthazar leave you alone at least?" Dean and Sam hated that they wouldn't leave you alone.

"Yeah," you lied.

"Good, I hate seeing them bother you," Sam said.

"Did you guys kill the wenidego?" you ask eager to change the subject.

"Yeah," Dean answered.

It had been a long day for Sam and Dean, so they headed to bed early. As soon as they were asleep Balthazar and Gabriel were back.

"Do we get to finish our marathon?" Gabriel asked.

"Definately," you hop onto the couch and finish the rest of the movies. You fall asleep in the middle of the sixth movie. You wake up in you room. You catch a glimps of Balthazar and Gabriel in the corner. 

"We need to do that more offten," you say lazily. You really did enjoy that.