Visions Part 1 ~ Sam x Reader

"Sam! Sam, are you Ok?" Dean looked at his brother with worry in his eyes.

"Girl. Powers. Colorado," Sam grunted.

"Powers? Like yours?" Dean asked.

"Yes," Sam grabbed his stuff and marched out to the Impala.

_________________________

You were walking down the street trying to block out the voices in your head. What will I make for dinner? My kids are such a hassle. My wife isn't a good lay. That bitch is fugly.

The voices seemed to follow you. If you were around a living, breathing creature, there were voices.

A black Impala drove by you. Why did you notice that? It was a incredibly nice car for this little town. You trailed it to a motel and made a mental note of where the men who owned the car were staying. You walked over to the car and looked it over. The men had gone inside and left this car all alone.

Is that the girl I saw in my vision? Is that (Y/N)? You turned to see a tall man standing behind you.

"Hey," he was the one to speak up first,"Do you know a girl-."

"Sam, is it?" you were gunna skip the intro,"Yes, I'm the girl you saw in your vision. Yes, I did just read your mind, and no, don't go get Dean."

"Do you know who I am?" Sam asked.

"Not exactly," you knew everything that was going on in his head. Of coarse you knew him and his brother were hunters.

"Can we talk to you for a sec?" Sam ushered you inside the motel room.

"Sam, is that-," you cut Dean off.

"Girl with powers? Yes. Yes, mind reading is my power. No, I haven't killed anyone," you answered.

"When did these powers start?" Sam asked.

"A few months ago I think," you reply.

"You let him finish," Dean grumbled. You shot Dean a look.

"If you can read minds, how do you not know what we do?" Sam was in love with asking questions.

"I guess it's to far back or the memories are like blocked," you explained.

"We hunt monsters," Sam started. You gave him your best 'you're crazy' look,"I had a vision about you. And you were hunting with us."

"So what? Are you like a gypsy fortune teller?" Dean suppressed a smile.

"Without the crystal ball," Sam added.

"Yeah, Ok, so I'm gunna leave now," you made your way to the door but Sam grabbed your arm.

"Please," Sam said,"Five more minutes."

You sat on the bed and let them explain it to you. You didn't pay attention to their speech, but you were very intrigued by Sam's thoughts.

She is kinda pretty. She seems to be tough. Sam looked at you, realizing you had been looking at him. Um, uh, are you listening in? You gave him a sly smile. Dean was still rambling on. You wanted to ask him if he really thought you were pretty. How did you do that?

"And that's what we do for a living," Dean finished. You gave Sam a confused look. You just asked me if I really thought you were pretty. Yes.

"Cool," you didn't mean to say that out loud.

Dean looked at you,"What?"

"New power," you said.

"What is it?" he asked.

You focused and sent him one word. This.

"Cool," Dean agreed.

You heard a scream from outside. You, along with Sam and Dean, rushed out the door.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

This one is a 2-parter! The next part will be put up soon! This one is gunna be amazing! I'm gunna explode now.