Witchful Thinking ~ Kevin X Witch!Reader

"Hey," you sigh as you answer your phone.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Sam greats from the other line.

"What's up, Sammy? How long has it been since I last talked to you?" You greet.

"Dean and I need you to come help us with something," Sam says.

"Oh, the great Winchesters need help? I don't know, do you really want a witch helping you?" You chuckle.

"Actually, this is your division," Dean calls into the phone.

"Fine, tell me where to meet up." You head out to your car and drive to the address that Sam gave you.

You pull up the hill and see Sam and Dean standing in front of a small looking door.

"Sam! Dean!" You pull each of them into a hug, "What did you need help with?"

"Well, our angel friend kinda got cursed by a witch and we need you to fix him," Dean explains.

"Why couldn't you guys do it?" You ask. This seemed simple enough.

"Well, he was hit with a combination of curses and we already tried fixing him," Sam said, "It didn't exactly work."

"Where is he? I can at least try to fix him," you say as you follow them to the door. You gasp as you take in the size of the building.

"You like it?" Sam asks.

"This is awesome, a lot better than just living in a motel room," you say in awe.

"He should be right through here," Dean said as he lead you into a library of sorts. There was a single boy around your age leaning over a stone tablet and he didn't seem to notice your presence.

"Kevin, where's Cas?" Sam asked. The boy didn't notice and just kept staring at the tablet.

"Kev!" Dean tried to get his attention.

"Hm?" Kevin hummed absent minded-ly.

"Where's Cas?" Dean demanded.

"Cas was here?" Kevin asked. Dean huffed and told you to stay with Kevin while he looked for Cas.

Upon closer assessment, Kevin was actually rather handsome. But you would most likely never see yoou again, so you couldn't get attatched. And he barley acknowledged your presence so, yeah.

"Here, this is him," Dean said as he walked back into the room holding a duck. You suppressed laughter as you took him into your hands.

"Hey there, Castiel," you soothed as you figured out the combination of spells that was used.

You gave him back to Dean and went out to your car to get everything you would need to change him back.

"Dean, I'm going to need a large open area for a few hours, got anything luke that?" You asked.

"If we moved the tables in the library, would that work?" He asked. You nodded.

Soon the library was cleared out and Kevin had also left, and you got to work. What you didn't know was that Kevin had been watching you the whole time.

-::-:-::-:-::-:-::-

"Sam! Dean!" You yelled from the library, "I'm done!"

"Great!" Dean said as he came into the room. He sat Castiel in front of you and you forced the potion down his throat. Suddenly a trench coated man was standing in front of you.

"Thank God you're back Cas," Sam said.

"Yeah, now we can get a move on on the hunt," Dean added.