Meeting the Winchesters ~ Supernatural X Sherlock Sister!Reader

"Come on Sherlock! Wake up!" You yelled at your brother, "It's already noon!"

All you got was a groan in response. Dear Lord, did you have to do everything the hard way?

"John!" You yelled as you went back out to the kitchen.

"Yeah, (Y/N)?" He asked, not looking up from his newspaper.

"If a loud noise comes from Sherlock's room, don't be alarmed." You walked back to Sherlock's room.

"I'm giving you to the count of three to wake up Sherlock! 1... 2... 3!" He didn't move. He gave you no choice. You pulled out the pistol from your belt and fired it at the nearest wall.

"Bloody Hell!" Sherlock yelled as he jolted up. He gave you a disbelieving look and you gave him your cheesiest smile.

"Love you!" You sang as you ran from the room.

"So, Sherlock's up then?" John asked from the same position he had been in earlier.

"Up and in a sour mood." You answer. Sherlock appeared in the hallway, but before he could do anything, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" You rushed down the stairs and opened the door.

There were two figures, not just one. They were brothers and despite the hight difference, the shorter one was older than the taller one. The taller one was more attractive, it was just that he was so much more innocent, but he had seen some bad things in his life, traumatic childhood, both parents dead. With the way the older one stood at attention, they lost the mother first and the father luged them around the country. Their father was most likely-

"Is this where Sherlock Holmes lives?" The shorter one asked. American.

"Yeah, follow me." You mutter.

You make your way up the stairs and let them sit down on the couch. Sherlock was sitting in his chair in nothing but his sheet.

"Dear Lord, Sherlock, put on some clothes!" You shout at him. He huffs at you in response. You turn to the brothers, "Sorry about him."

"(Y/N), what have you it so far?" Sherlock asked lazily. It was obviously to early for him.

"American, brothers, shorter one is younger, despite the hight, mother was lost at a young age, father was abusive, some sort of hunting is what they do for a living, but it's not normal hunting.
Want me to go on?" You ask Sherlock.

"How did you know all of that?" The shorter one demanded.

"I didn't know I observed." I shot back.

"How the hell-" the younger one started.

"Your accent gives away the American part, his face is younger although it has seen about as much as you have. The smell of gunpowder lingers on your clothes-heavily I might add-and the way he stands at attention all the time gives away the abusive father. Usually only a dad would require that kind of respect. But both of your parents are dead so that means you lost your mother first, what else would drive your father to drag you around America blindly, death of a loved one." You inhale sharply, "Did. I. Miss. Anything?"

"Thank you, Nancy Drew." John comments from his chair. Still reading that damned paper.

"How did you observe all of that?" The older one asked.

"My eyes, dumbass." You answer.

"Why are you here?" Sherlock asked impatiently.

"I am Dean and this is my brother Sam, we need help locating a- ah- a monster." The older one said. Sherlock immediately tensed.