Visions Part 2 ~ Sam x Reader

You darted down the alleyway with the Winchesters not far behind. You arrived just in time to see a blonde chick get her heart ripped out by a ghost. Her screams rang in your ears.

Sam ran to her side and noticed she was wearing a strange necklace. He lifted it off her head and walked back to you and Dean.

"This was in my vision," Sam explained, handing the necklace to Dean.

"Was it the one with her?" Dean asked.

"I have a name you know!" you shot at him.

"Would you like to share with the rest of the class?" Dean shot back.

"(Y/N)! That's my name!" you marched off.

"(Y/N)!" Sam ran after you. You turned the corner and broke into a run. Why were you so mad at Dean? He had a right not to know your name. You hadn't said it. You slowed down and sat down against a building. A while later Sam came over and sat next to you.

"Why did you run off?" Sam asked.

"I don't know," you answered truthfully,"I guess I just got mad because you have an actual brother."

"Don't you have any family?" he asked.

"When I was little," you started,"my parents died in a fire. My sister had gotten me out but ran back in to get our cat. She didn't make it out."

Why were you telling Sam all of this? You hadn't ever told your friends. Why was some stranger easier to trust?

"Maybe because we aren't so different," Sam answered. You had apparently sent that to him via brain wave.

Sam gave you a light kiss on the cheek and got up. He gave you a hand and helped you up. When you got back to Dean he was examining the necklace.

"We need to do some research," Dean said as he made his way back to the motel. You and Sam followed. The rest of the day was full of research. It turns out, the necklace belonged to Sarah Bradley. She was buried in town but her whereabouts where unknown.

"It's getting late," you observed.

"You got a place to stay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," you lied.

You walked out of the motel room and turned the corner of the motel and sat down against the brick wall. You sat there for a while when you heard the door to Sam and Dean's room open. You bolted up and ran around I the back of the building. Not quick enough.

"(Y/N)?" it was Sam,"Is that you?"

You emerged from your hiding spot,"Hi Sam."

"I thought you were going home," Sam said.

"Don't exactly have one," you answered.

Why didn't she tell me? She could have stayed with us.

"I was embarrassed," you answered,"A creepy girl with powers just isn't enough. Had to be homeless."

You feel tears tug at your eyes. Sam pulled you in for a hug and kissed the top of your head.

"Your not homeless anymore," he whispered in your ear.

"Thank you," was all you could manage.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Yeah... not that great of an ending.