Thank You.

Thank you for everything you have done. The messages alone are so inspiring. I have fallen into a pool of awful thoughts but every time o feel down or just want it all to end I read those messages. I have read them so many times over.

My nightmare has gotten worse. Someone I thought I could trust betrayed that trust and I'm really trying to forgive her. I guess she doesn't realize how hard it is to get back the trust of someone who doesn't trust much to begin with. I understand why she did what she did. I just can't think of how she thought it would be fine with me. Especially because I found out from someone else and not her.  She told her mom that I was trans without even consulting me. It may seem stupid but my anxiety has made it impossible for me to open up. I haven't told my parents and I'm not sure I can. I've tried to tell my friends why I can't tell them but they just say that they aren't that bad but they don't know them like I do.

I even scratched my hand until it bled today. That was the final straw in realizing that I actually need help. I can't turn to any adults that I know because they will tell my parents, which I'm starting to think is the source of all my anxiety.

I'm trying to write. I really am. I've got five half chapters done but I can't seem to finish any of them.  I'm also going to try and start a type of journal on Wattpad. It's just going to be a book where I write how I'm doing hopefully every day.

Thanks for sticking with me guys.