Birthday Wishes ~ Dean x Reader

You, Sam, and Cas waited in the bunker in the dark. You were all waiting for Dean to come home. He had gone on a beer run and he was due back any second. You heard the door open and close and you looked to Sam on your left. He held up his hand and started a countdown. 3... 2... 1....

"Surprise!" You yell as you jump out from your hiding spots.

"What the-," Dean started.

"Do you like it?" you ask, running over to him to peck him on the lips.

"Yeah, but when did you get all of the decorations?" he asked.

"We have an angelic force on our side," you say. A buzzer goes off,"That'll be the pie!"

You rush off into the kitchen and pull the pie out of the oven. You jump a little when Dean wraps his arms around your waist.

"Smells good," he mumbles in your ear. You wriggle around to face him and you plant your lips on his. You pull away and run back to Sam and Cas, who had gotten the presents out.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything," Dean says as he walks into the room.

"Yes, we did," Sam says as he hands his to Dean. Dean slowly unwraps the box and pulls out a frame with a picture of him, Sam, Bobby, Jo, Ellen, Cas, and me.

"Thank you," Dean pulled Sam into a tight hug.

"Here's mine," Cas handed Dean another box. Dean pulls out a variety of CDs. Most of it was Kansas and Matalica.

"Thanks, Cas," Dean gave Cas a hug but it wasn't as tight as the one he gave Sam, but it was still tight.

You walk over to Dean and hand him a card. He opens it and reads it. You think of what it says.

My gift isn't exactly wrap-able, but you will get it tonight...

His face changed to a very happy look. You hadn't told Sam or Cas what it was, so they were oblivious.

"Who wants pie?" you ask, walking into the kitchen.

"I'll take some!" Dean yelled.

"Sounds good," Sam said.

"Um," was all Cas could say.

You dish out four plates and waitress style carry them to the other room.

"Pie. Pie all around!" you say as you pass them all out. When you get done passing out pie you plop down next to Dean and snuggle into his chest. You all talk about your favorite hunting moments for a long time before Sam got tired and went to bed. Cas left a while after that.

You and Dean rush up to his room.

"So, about my present," Dean says befor leaping on top of you.