Field Trip to the Future(or Past Technically) ~ 2014!Cas x Reader Part 1

Stupid angels. Stupid Dean. Stupid Sam. Stupid time travel. Stupid everything.

To clear stuff up, you had been transported to the future along with Dean. Your idiotic, jackass brother decided he was going to run off and leave you behind in this odd wasteland.

Everything was crumbling. The word 'Croatoan' was spray painted on almost every surface you saw. You just wanted to go home. You wanted to be with Cas. You didn't want to be pursued by the goddamned angel Gaciel. Gaciel was very persistent. She would always tell you how if you became her vessel, the war between Michael and Lucifer wouldn't happen. But that of course came with the price of the lights going out everywhere. It was the total restart of everything. No life on Earth would survive.

"Stop!" A very angry and slightly worried voice called out to you. You turned to see who it was and you were so relieved to see Dean standing there.

"Dean!" You yelled at him, "You know you shouldn't strand your own family! You could have at least waited for me!"

"What do you want? Why are you here?" Dean asked. Why didn't he know why you where there? He was the one who put you there!

"You are the one who brought me!" You sighed.

You felt hands grab your wrists and force you on your knees.

"Wha- Hey!" You protested.

"Make sure to blindfold her too, we don't need her knowing where the camp is," it was Dean that said that.

"Dean, why are you doing this to me? It's your fault I'm here anyways!" You didn't see Dean pause and look at you; his eyes were full of regret and sadness.

"I know," he said to himself as he got into his car.

You were thrown in the back and there were two guys holding you back for the entire ride.

When the engine stopped, you were forced out and into a room of sorts. You were handcuffed to a table and left there. Your blindfold was still on.

"___? Is that you?" It was Dean again.

"Who the hell did you think it was?! And what's with tying me up and locking me down?! Why the hell did you leave me and why did you even bring me here in the first place?!" You screamed at him. You didn't know where he was, but you desperately wanted to hit him.

"What? I didn't do that to you, it was the future me," Dean said.

"Really? That's all you've got to cover you're sorry little ass!" You question him.

"It's true! After I ran off, these people were attacking me and then I was brought here... by me, well, future me," Dean explained.

"Yeah," you said, "future you is a dick."

"Tell me about it," Dean muttered.

After a few minutes someone came in and took Dean away. You were left in silence.

The door opened and you thought that Dean had been brought back.

"What did they want?" You sighed.

"___," you heard a voice barely say. You recognized the voice as Castiel's.

"Cas! You have no idea how happy I am to hear your voice!" You laughed. "Do you think you could help a girl out and take this blindfold off?"

"D-Did you come here with the past Dean?" His voice broke as he spoke.

"Yeah, I see how it would be confusing, future me is probably running around not bound to a table leg and blindfolded."

Cas let out a small broken sob.

"Hey! What's wrong?" You asked.

Cas let out another sob. He ripped the blindfold off of your head and kissed you. When he pulled away you got a good look at him. He looked awful.

"Cas, what's wrong?" You asked again.

"Y-You said y-yes," he said after he collected himself a little. "You said yes to Gaciel."

"Why!? Why would I do that!? And if I did how come the world is still spinning?!" You frantically asked.

"Lucifer was able to take control of Gaciel before she could do anything," Cas explained after he had stopped crying completely. "She's Lucifer's right hand. She does whatever he tells her too."

"So, basically, I'm a puppet for a puppet being controlled by the devil," you said. "This day fucking sucks."

_~_~_~_~_~~_

Okay. Here's an update. I'll do part 2 next, then the other requests.

Order of the most requested things:
-superwho
-SuperWhoLock
-Dean Sam and Cas as girls
-Dean and Sam as kids
-part 2 of the Deanmon one
-part 2 of the one where sam and Dean are substitute teachers
-angst

I'm still taking requests, but this time lets do AUs. I am just a fan of AUs and I am not ashamed of that.