Chapter 55

"Still looks ill, doesn't he?" said Ron as they walked down the corridor, heading to dinner. "What d'you reckon's the matter with him?"

There was a loud and impatient "tuh" from behind them. It was Hermione, who had been sitting at the feet of a suit of armour, repacking her bag, which was so full of books it wouldn't close.

"And what are you tutting at us for?" said Ron irritably.

"Nothing," said Hermione in a lofty voice, heaving her bag back over her shoulder.

"Yes, you were," said Ron. "I said I wonder what's wrong with Lupin, and you —"

"Well, isn't it obvious?" said Hermione, with a look of maddening superiority.

"If you don't want to tell us, don't," snapped Ron.

"Fine," said Hermione haughtily, and she marched off.

"She doesn't know," said Ron, staring resentfully after Hermione. "She's just trying to get us to talk to her again."

Isabella's eyes fluttered open. That was the shortest dream she had ever had. 

. . .And Hermione was smart enough to figure out Remus' issue. She was really intelligent. 

Isabella rolled over, closing her eyes and trying to go back to sleep. There was nothing important nor did she find out any revelations from that little dream. . .excpet that Harry and Ron weren't the most observant people there. They didn't notice that their teacher was a werewolf, nor did they notice that their best friend was using a time-turner. . .

Isabella sighed softly and drifted off into an uneasy sleep. 

Darkness was what surrounded her. Pitch black painted all over.

'Aren't you going to look for it?'

It was that voice again. She tried answering back, she wanted to say that she had no clue as where she was supposed to look for it. But no sound came out. 

'Find it,' the voice said. 'Find it fast. Look where you've lost it,'

The black had vanished in bright flash of light and the loud screeching noise broke the peace.

Isabella sat bolt upright, panting.

Not this again!

She closed her eyes wearily. It was so bothersome. 

Look where she lost? 

Well, if she knew where it was that she had lost that stupid box, then she'd have found it ages ago. She had never possessed such a box in her life and looked where she lost?! How was she supposed to look where she lost, when she didn't lose anything at all?!

Extremely annoyed, Isabella got out of bed and went to the window across the dormitory. Her dormmates were thankfully asleep. 

She pushed the window open and let the cold draft in. 

This was so ridiculous. . .Maybe she should draw something, take her mind off things. . .

Oh! She could make a reply sketch for 'R'.

Slightly brightened, Isabella closed the window and rushed to get her sketchbook. She could go down to the empty common room. . .What should she draw? Maybe the view outside a window?. . .

.............................................................................

"Do you have to be up this early?" Marcus groaned as he opened on eye.