Chapter 96

"Jefferson," Black called after he finished eating and Isabella was stuffing him back into her bag.

"What?" she said, annoyed.

"Do you have a scarf or something?" he said.

"What?" Isabella said, confused. "Are you cold?"

"No," Black snapped. "I need clothes, in case you haven't noticed. I'm completely starkers!"

Isabella buried her face in her hands, grimacing. Why did he have to say that? The asshole!

"You have fur all over your body!" she said, irritated. "You are clothed!"

"You don't know how it feels!" Black hissed at her. "I have nothing on and it is very obvious to me, fur or not. I can feel. . ." he glanced at his backside and trailed off, embarrassedly.

"Please, shut up," Isabella cried. "Don't talk about it! I might have something for Snow upstairs in my trunk,"

"Get it," he said hurriedly.

Isabella raised her eyes to the ceiling, praying that some external force stopped her before she drowned the cat in the lake. 

Then she came to an agreement with the fact that she couldn't manage to do it when he was in a cat form. She loved cute cats, and at the moment, Black happened to be a cute cat. He was still an asshole, though. 

"Is it okay if I got them before dinner?" she said. "We both have class now,"

"No," Regulus hissed.

"I'm sorry, it can't be helped," Jefferson sighed. "What do you have next?"

"Ancient Runes," he said. Then he realsied that Marcus didn't take that subject.

"Warrington doesn't take it, does he?" Jefferson said sadly.

"No," Regulus said weakly.

Jefferson let out a sharp breath and straightened, thinking. 

"I have a plan," she said slowly. She hurried down the corridors, Regulus hanging onto her bag, trying to avoid being swung around wildly.

Isabella hurried to one of her usual time-turning spots. This was going to be a bit tricky.

She had to go back in time twice, just to take her Divination class. 

She pulled her books out and placed them outside, muttering, "I'm making a place for you. Wait here, I have to go to the washroom,"

"Why do you have to go so many times a day?" Black whined.

"I am worried for you if you think that is 'so many'," Isabella said seriously. "You should probably see a Healer if there is any problem with your bowels,"

"Will you stop with those?!" Black bellowed.

Isabella scoffed and shut the bag over him and rushed to go back in time.

It was tricky, but she managed it. 

Isabella first went to her Divination class, leaving Black and her bag there, behind a stone pillar. And then she came back, and travelled through time to the past and went to collect her bag again.

"What do you do in the toilets?" Black demanded. "Why are you so out of breath?"

Isabella ignored that question and hurried to find an empty classroom.

Once she made sure that it was Peeves-free, she pulled the cat out of her bag and placed him on the desk. Then she took her robes off.

"What are you doing?" Black yelled, placing a paw over his eyes.