Chapter 91

When Isabella knocked on the door, Dumbledore's voice answered, "Enter,"

She pushed the door open and entered the familiar circular office. 

"Miss Jefferson," Dumbledore said smiling. "Take a seat," 

Isabella did as she was told. She noticed that there were two teacups in front of them. 

"Chamomille tea," he said. "Excellent for a day like today, when you are under a lot of stress,"

"Oh, I'm not under stress, Professor," Isabella said. "In fact, I am in excellent condition. However, thank you for the tea,"

She took the cup and raised it to her lips, but didn't drink.

"There are a few things I want to say," she said, placing the cup back down. "It might take a while,"

"I have the time to listen to you," Dumbledore said with a smile.

Isabella took a deep breath. 

"It is about the Order of the Pheonix," she said. 

"I see," Dumbledore nodded, asking her to continue. 

"I am not certain how many people you have recruited, or are planning to, but there is a list you have to follow. A few important members," Isabella said. 

"And they are?" the old wizard enquired.

"Alastor Moody, the Auror," Isabella started the list, picking her cup up again. Even if Dumbledore did put Veritaserum in it, it didn't matter. She didn't have much to hide at the moment.

"He is already a part of the Order, I am supposing," she said.

Dumbledore nodded.

"Kingsely Shaklebolt," Isabella said. "Works in the Ministry. . .Aberforth, your brother. Edgar Bones, and his family. Outstanding witches and wizards, I've heard,"

"Or read," Dumbledore said making Isabella let out a small laugh.

"Or read," she nodded. "Then Arabella Figg, she is a squib, but important to rally more people,"

"Of course," Dumbledore said. 

"Fabian and Gideon Prewett," she said.

"Already members of the Order," Dumbledore said serenely.

"Their sister, Molly," Isabella continued. "She and her husband, Arthur Weasley. You can ask them, but they might not participate openly. Since they'll have a family to take care of. However, they could be great allies. Provide hiding place for the Order members,"

"Voldemort will come after all of them soon," Isabella said. "Rubeus Hagrid, of course. And if possible, a word to Olympe Maxime would do great,"

"Yes, we should try to stem Voldemort's use of giants," Dumbledore said in agreement. 

"Augusta Longbottom, she is an excellent witch," Isabella said. "We can have allies in the Ministry, I personally like Griselda Marchbanks,"

She took a sip of her tea. 

"It is really good," she said.

"What did I tell you?" Dumbledore smiled. "Madam Puddifoot's has the best tea sometimes,"

"I haven't had a chance to visit the place yet," Isabella said. "I should go there the next time I visit Hogsmeade,"

"If it is an attempt to make me add one more visit to the village, I'm sorry, but that is in Minerva's hands," Dumbledore chuckled.