Author's Note

Hello!

Another one done. 

I tried so hard to keep it within two hundred chapters and I actually managed it. Yes!

I started this fanfic because I had gotten a message on my board, and I thought why not give it a go. And here's the result. 

I actually wanted to kill off Isabella loads of times, but I didn't. 

The first time, it was because of the plot. I had to drag it on somehow, right? Then I had to do the back-from-the-dead again with a slight difference, because this is supposed to be 'similar' to WUAS.

The second time, I wanted to kill her off because it would just add more drama to the plot. Estella would grow up without a mother and her father would be very cold to her and all the angst and pain and drama!! Yes!

But, I didn't do that. 

So, everyone lived. 

I was originally planning on having Isabella actually killed during childbirth, but yeah, she lived. So then I got new ideas of the plot and the fillers aren't as polished from a plot point of view. And I didn't have enough chapters to make it better. 

Maybe I could do one for Estella, a short one, perhaps. . .I have no clue what I'd do for the title though.
Should I do it? Just for fun?. . .Maybe. 

Anyways,
I hoped you liked this ride with Isabella too and found it stress-relieving as I did. 

Thank you for reading!!

Love,

Emekasign.

PS

Do check out my other fics on my profile!