chapter 7

Adarsh's pov :

I woke when I heard my mobile ringtone. It was Siddarth.
I answered it immediately.
"Are you up? Be ready we will leave after having breakfast." He said.

I muttered an ok and went to washroom to have a shower.

After nearly half and hour I was all ready to go college.
I wore a checked blue shirt with a ash coloured trousers.

So after getting ready I directly went to Sid's home...all were already seated for their breakfast. I went and sat beside Priya...soon after breakfast we started our journey to college.

After struggling nearly one hour in the traffic we were finally at the college. But Sid stopped the car once we are at entrance. I raised my brows in question but he signalled me that he would answer my queries later.
He said that as we agreed to keep our relation a secret it's better if you get off here...otherwise any student may see us.

What the hell is he talking??? I thought but I kept my mouth shut.

Soon Sadhvi took her luggage and got of the car. We both dropped Priya at her destination and parked the car in parking lot. We directly went to class to see almost every one there.
Silently we both sat at our usual place...Rishi and Ravi were already there so they passed us our work which they have written.
I just glanced through it to see if there are any mistakes...but I found none so we all just submitted the papers and came back to dorms as our next class is cancelled.

As soon as we settled in the room Ravi came and almost put his whole body weight on me...thanks to my instant reflexes otherwise I would have crushed under his weight. I thought.
But he had someother evil plans I guess.
He hood handful of my hair and started pulling them.

Argh....it's so painful.
I grunted in pain.
"Say bro...what are you hiding from us?" He asked me.

Bastard...did he think only I have things to hide???
"Go ask Sid jerk...it him this time." I said.
I heaved in relief as I found his hold on my hair loosened .
"What's with you guys ???" Rishi asked us looking at Sid and me alternatively.
I looked from the corner of my eye as Sid came and sat beside us and said
"I am married guys."
Rishi and Ravi laughed clutching their stomach.

I giggled internally as this was my first reaction too when he said about marriage.

"I am serious..." He frowned.
Ravi and Rishi immediately stopped laughing.
"Are you serious bro???" Ravi asked.
But without even giving him time to answer Rishi butt in saying
"Why bro...did you even think about your fan girls once before taking such cruel decision? What about Ria then??Poor girl she was dreaming about you..." with fake sadness plastered on his face.
We cringed seeing his overacting.

"Stop now...it was kind of emergency. Grandma...she is no more. It was her last wish which I fulfilled." Sid said as his voice laced with sadness while talking about grandma.
I placed my palm on his shoulder to assure him that I am with him...he gave a small smile in return.

"So who is that unlucky girl???" Rishi asked.

Sid's frown deepened as he said "what do you mean?"
"What I mean is who is that unlucky girl who married the ice mountain...she don't even know what's in her life." Rishi said with a pityful face.

Sid just slapped at the back of his head and said
"Don't do overacting all the times."

"What I was just stating the facts...how will she manage to live if you are like this. You got to change your cold behaviour atleast with her."Rishi said.

"I am not cold...may be I am just closed off person that's it." Sid said.
I agree with him. I only tease him for being cold but I know it's just his demeanor and he is never cold it's just he stays quite and with his serious expression he looks like Hades.

"Yeah I agree...but you didn't said our 'Bhabhi's ' name???" Ravi said teasingly.

"Hmm..she is our sub junior. Name is Sadhvi..." Sid said curtly.

Ravi's eyes widened hearing that...
Why is he so shocked??? I thought.

"Sadhvi...you mean the ones just joined in 3rd year??" He questioned.
Sid frowned but just nodded waiting for his explanation about his loud reaction.

"Oh...she is my girlfriend's best friend...they are gang. I am wondering why she didn't said anything to Akki...Iean Akki shares all the things with me. She didn't said this." Ravi said.

"May be she didn't revealed it as she found it odd..." Rishi said.

"No...may be even she may think like Sid right??? Informing slowly..." I said.
Sid nodded in agreement.
"May be she need sometime. Ravi don't say anything to your gf bro...let's wait until Sadhvi opens up to her friends. And also we both have decided to keep our marriage a secret so I hope you won't utter any words Infront of others."  Sid said.

"What bro...already worried about Bhabhi????" I teased him.
I can see his ears turning red but he said
"Nothing like that...and also go and start doing your works." And went to his cupboard grabbing a book.
We will be having our finals in less than six months...so we have started reading as it's our last year. We definitely don't want to fail.

I grabbed my laptop as I haven't played for past few days. I just hope my hp didn't fall to the bottom.
Thankfully there wasn't much variation so I played for and hour before closing my laptop.
.
.
.
.
We just had our dinner...and I laid on my bed.
I closed my eyes to sleep but suddenly she appeared.

What the hell!!! I immediately sat up on the bed.
Why am I remembering her???
She means nothing....sheeans nothing I was literally chanting these words.

Rishi who was awake gave me a weird look.
I bit my lips before saying
"It's nothing...you go sleep " he looked at me unsurely but laid on his bed silently.

I hope I didn't spoke loudly when I said she means nothing.

I don't even know her name...why did I not forget about her??

Why did I observe her so much that I know each and every details of her very well.
Why am I like this???

I shouldn't do this...I shouldn't remember her...
But I wonder why she isn't leaving my mind????

****
Hey guys???
How are you all?
Hope you guys are staying safe...following all the precautions for covid.
So I hope you like this chapter.. and don't forget to vote guys.