chapter 64

Geetha's pov :

I was lost in my thoughts as I was wondering what the hell could be so important that my father called and invited us himself.

Even Amma hadn't said anything when I called her 3 days back.
Should I call her and ask if there is some problem??

No no...it doesn't seem like a problem.
He said celebration right???

But even dusara and Diwali is over what else is there now???

"Yeah...what was I saying??" His voice brought me back to the world.

I raised my brows while listening to what he was saying...

"Your dad called me yesterday night but you were sleeping so I haven't disturbed you.
He wanted to talk with you..."

"Oh... what's the matter?? I mean my father never really asks me to come back home until it's an important thing going on." I said.

He nodded hearing that and said
" Your sister Seetha is getting married...at the end of this month may be?"

My eyes widened hearing that...
"How did I miss it..." I thought out loud.
Because they married me for the reason that my sisters can be married after me too.
Now I was too involved in my life that I haven't remembered about that.

"What??" He asked confusedly.

"Nothing...just a slip of tongue.
So you are coming too???" I asked looking at his face trying to decipher anything.

"Why wouldn't I???" He asked me back.

"You said we are not really together even when we are married...so how could I know???" I muttured slowly.

He sighed hearing this.

" I have also said we should be a normal couple infront of parents...by parents I mean both mine and yours." He said sternly.

I nodded my head lightly as I turned my head sideways to not continue this conversation because I will be definitely upset at the end of it..

I was wondering what was it supposed to mean...
Is he saying that we will act like a lovey dovey couple infront of our parents and  relatives???

But that is the difference between us right??

I want us to be real...with feelings shared and reciprocated where as he wants it to be an act with no feelings involved.
How can I do that when my heart literally flutters whenever he utters my name???

It's gonna be tough and heart breaking too because even if it's an act for him I may crave for the more of it.

I shook my thoughts as I just asked
" Ok...when are we leaving??"

"In 4 days may be...I will ask for the leaves when they approve them we will leave immediately." He said

"Should I have to write a letter or something??? I asked.

" No need...I will talk with management. Dad knows the superintendent actually so I think we could get leaves without much trouble." He said.

' Why not Mr. Richie rich...he got connections.'

So I just nodded resuming watching my serial not wanting to miss any drama.

After few seconds he left for his room and I rested by back as I sat comfortably.

After watching for a while I went back to my room to resign for the day.
For a while... I mean to say nearly 3 hours that now I am sure tomorrow I would be a panda for sure...with black darkcircles surrounding my eyes.