chapter 78

Geetha's pov :

We kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed the whole evening only to realise that it was already 6:30.

So we both rushed towards home to collect our bags and leave.

The journey now was like the poles apart from the one we came here.

I was hugging him tightly... My both arms wound aroun his waist as he was driving.
Occasionally his left hand would left the handle of the bike as he would brush his hand with mine squeezing them lightly as if he couldn't believe this is happening.

This only made me more content than I already was.

I rested my head on his back as I could still hear his breathing sounds while the dull heart sound was heard too.
For me it sounded more sweet and melodious than the love songs I have been listening since years.

This is only for me to listen....my very own husband and his heart beat which raises mine too.
I am sure he could appreciate my heart thudding against my chest as I was leaning my whole upper body on mine throwing away all the shyness...just wanting to enjoy the moment...

I didn't realised when we reached home until he shook my arms off him much to my reluctance I parted from him as the whole journey I was plastered to him keeping my eyes closed hearing the peaceful sounds of his heart bearing which I suppose was rising because of my nearness amidst the commotion of  horns of the vehicles passing by.

"Come lets get inside." He said.
I nodded my head as we both headed towards the entrance.
Something changed this time...

Last time we were apart but now we were walking holding each other's hands as if we couldn't stay apart from eachother even if it's for a minute.

I was very determined to share this progress with mom as early as possible , which could only be achieved if we start the voyage quickly.

Hash!!! I am so excited.
I could already imagine the full teether smile which mom gonna pass in happiness as soon as she hear me.

I did a mental dance as we both entered  my home.

Amma and aunty was doing something which I didn't observed much as my only concentration was on getting out of here.
It's not like I am not liking here...it's just I need mom now.
Her talks makes me feel even better than I alreday am.

May be I am little ungrateful...I should show some filial pity towards my parents too.

Amma stood up seeing us as she greeted her son in law with respect.

I rolled my eyes as she didn't even regarded my presence as her whole attention was on Adi.

"Mom we are leaving now..." Adi informed her as he signalled me to pack our necessary things.

How I understood that???

I am intelligent dude!!! I gotta understand my husband's mannerisms.

But being the stubborn girl that I am...I stood there unmoving waiting for him to join me too.

"Why don't you wait  till dinner." Amma said persuadingly.

Even father came there just now nodding his head as if wnating us to stay little longer.

But if we stay here more we will reach there late...and also tomorrow morning we have a flight to vizag as we both have nightduties tomorrow.

We should not delay anymore...thankfully adi said that mom wanted to meet us so we should be there.

Amma didn't said anything after that as we both strided towards our room.
He closed the door as I grabbed the bags one by one checking if everything are in that or not...
Adding up my beauty stuff and toiletries I zipped the bag.