chapter 27

Adarsh's pov :

We were waiting downstairs just before the entrance of girls hostel.
When we look at the guys just beside....who are looking like students , roaming around , few with friends and others with their partners I wish I could  go back to those days too.

Those days were so beautiful and we didn't realise it until we couldn't get them back anymore.
We could just roam carelessly and need not worry about any repercussions at all.
But now....I sighed as I remembered I am not even getting time to have a good night sleep.

And I haven't played my favourite game  since many days....I wonder it may already be 3 months approximately. How did I stayed away from it???
But the work is compulsory....I said to myself.
I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realise the girls came until I heard eye catching laughing of Akhila.
She is laughing so loudly....

I looked beside her but only Swapna was standing, there was no sign of Geetha.

' She is not coming today????
Is the reason me??? Did she want to avoid me???' I was thinking glancing towards the ground.

Suddenly I heard footsteps which I followed and was pleasantly greeted with Geetha who was fidgeting with the end of her sleeve looking down and her hair was falling on her face almost covering it.

I had a sudden urge to push her hair away from her face and look at her face properly....its been long.

I felt like euphoric looking at her.
I  almost couldn't believe my eyes.
She was looking so....

Umm so pretty and innocent.
Almost like a child.
And she is so cute in that dress.

And she was walking towards me.....
OK towards our direction and my eyes are never leaving us.
May be she felt my gaze on her she was even more nervous.
But I really couldn't care less at that moment......I was finally seeing her.
And I don't want to miss a second.

Ravi elbowed me hard which brough me to the world.
But she looked up hearing my hard wince.

I glared at Ravi....what was the need???

As if my message was conveyed he whispered in a tone that only I could hear it.
"You were looking like a creep. She would freak out "

I nodded my head as I looked at hear for the last time and turned my head elsewhere.

But at the time I saw a glimpse of worried face of Geetha.

' Is she worried about me???'
That brought my hopes really high.
I was a bit confident that she would date me.
Even if she don't love me now , it's okay as the love may grow. And she likes me , that's what I understood until now.

So yes Adi your happy days are on the way!!!!!
I mentally did a happy dance for my upcoming happy days.

" Ok then let's start..." Ravi's voice trailed off.

Akhila climbed on his bike and soon Swapna followed rishi towards his bike.

But my cute little girl was still busy playing with the end of her dress.
Hiwmuch ever I would like to look at her we will be late.
Just when I was about to talk to her I heard Akhila's voice intimating us to be quick.

Geetha took quick strides towards me and I ignited the bike and waited for her to sit properly.

She placed her foot on the footrest and climbed on the bike.....she was holding her hand in the air as if she is hesitating where  to keep it.
I was looking at her actions animatedly from the mirror from which we are supposed to watch out the vehicles from behind. But who cares about its purpose anyways.