chapter 24

Geetha's pov:

After a lot of crying sessions I had back at home am now finally back to my college.

Back to my friends who are nearest to my heart , with whom I can confide all my worries without feeling any consciousness about how they gonna jugde me.

I dragged my luggage all the way from the entrance to my dorms.

Sometimes I feel ' How nice it would be to have a boyfriend!!! He would do all these works for you without any queries'

But I don't think it's nice to make a boyfriend to just carry the luggage. So here I am....being single till I was brought onto this large and spacious earth.

'Dramatic right???' sorry but I couldn't help it.

To keep up my mood I am now trying to talk to myself...making not so funny jokes and laughing at them like they are  the best jokes I have ever heard.

Few times I think I might go crazy because of all these things.

I sighed as I fiddled in my bag in search of the keys.
Finally after a minute I caught hold of it.
It opened the door to greet with a fine layer of dust all over the room.

So sick!!!!

I pursed my lips in disgust as I dropped my bags near the door and grabbed a broom cleaning it.

You know...I am clean freak. Atleast when I can't tolerate the uncleanliness around me.
Sometimes I choose to ignore too...but for that blame my laziness.

After cleaning every inch of the room I smiled with sattisfaction.

I looked at the time...it was 3 in the evening still these idiots haven't come.

'I think they are coming late to avoid doing these chores and make me do all of them '

You can't blame me for thinking like that because they may really prove me right. They are such a lazy asses....

I sailed Akki's no and kept it on speaker as I brought my bag and started unpacking all my things.

Soon she received the call.
" Hello you came???" She answers.

I snorted as I said
" Why am I not seeing any sign of you both coming back???"

To which she giggled like a fool and said
" You know right Swapna....she is such a 'Kaam chor' she wanted to skip work. I tried to convince her but she held me back. Sorry Geetha....it's been hard on you." Sympathetically.

" Ohh really???? I thought you were with her in that plan. Anyways I have cleaned all the stuff and I know about your laziness.
But don't think I would let you off just like that. As a punishment you gonna buy me food for a week." I said.

" Ok ok....sure. We will be back in an hour. I am now with my Bae...on a date." She whispered the last part as if it was a secret.

" Ok then where is Swapna???" I asked.

" Whereelse....poor girl had to eat dog food all day along. Having no other choice she is third wheeling us." Akki said as she laughed.

" Surely you know she is with you still you are feeding her dog food. What a good friend!!!" I said dramatically.

" Then what should I do....he is not meeting me often. So I should make use of the little time. Don't worry our Swapna's heart is not so weak and also she is busy chatting with her BF." Akki said.

" Ohh ok...then I am hanging up. Come quickly." I said.

My unpacking was almost completed as I laid on my bed tiredly.